Everything I Know
by Paul Jarvis
Kindle Edition: 146 pages
The last thing the world needs is another "get-rich-like-me," self-proclaimed expert on what it takes to work for yourself. Anti-guru Paul Jarvis has written Everything I Know as a no-rules guide through uncharted territory with stories based on his two decades of freelancing.
Instead of offering one-size-fits-all advice, Paul provides an infinitely flexible template for adventure. There is a better, more satisfying path out there, if you’re willing to take risks and explore new territory. This book provides practical ideas and questions to help you conquer fear, overcome inertia, embrace vulnerability, validate your plans and most importantly, launch them.
How and where you go next is entirely up to you.
“Paul Jarvis is a lively, talented and incredibly insightful writer.”
—Maccabee Montandon, Fast Company
“Paul Jarvis is the friend that every creative needs: friendly, whip-smart, & willing to give you a kick in the ass every now & then.”
—Sean Blanda, Adobe/99u
- Finding SImplicity: How to define success, conquer fear and learn to let go in a complex stressful world
- The Good Creative: 18 ways to make better art
- Motivation Now & Instant Inner Calm 2 Books in 1: Productivity & Persuasion Secrets with Simple Stress Management Strategies to Increase Effective Communication, ... & Calm (60 Minute Success Secrets Series)
- Job Escape Plan: The 7 Steps to Build a Home Business, Quit your Job and Enjoy the Freedom: Includes Interviews of John Lee Dumas, Nick Loper, Rob Cubbon, Steve Scott, Stefan Pylarinos & others!
- How To Become a Wealth Magnet (Your Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom) Create Your Personal Wealth and Success Recipe Today!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.