Everything I Know
by Paul Jarvis
Kindle Edition: 146 pages
The last thing the world needs is another "get-rich-like-me," self-proclaimed expert on what it takes to work for yourself. Anti-guru Paul Jarvis has written Everything I Know as a no-rules guide through uncharted territory with stories based on his two decades of freelancing.
Instead of offering one-size-fits-all advice, Paul provides an infinitely flexible template for adventure. There is a better, more satisfying path out there, if you’re willing to take risks and explore new territory. This book provides practical ideas and questions to help you conquer fear, overcome inertia, embrace vulnerability, validate your plans and most importantly, launch them.
How and where you go next is entirely up to you.
“Paul Jarvis is a lively, talented and incredibly insightful writer.”
—Maccabee Montandon, Fast Company
“Paul Jarvis is the friend that every creative needs: friendly, whip-smart, & willing to give you a kick in the ass every now & then.”
—Sean Blanda, Adobe/99u
- Confident You: An Introvert's Guide to Success in Life and Business
- Success Wealth Happiness 3 books in 1 Set: Develop Success Habits, Make More Money and Become an Unstoppable Optimist (60 Minute Success Series)
- You Are a Gift: Unleash Your Innate Talents and Change Your Life (Career developement, Talent management, Explore Happiness, Big ideas simply explained, Critical thinking)
- Make Money Online: 70 Painless Ways to Make Money for $5 Or Less (Make Money Online Now)
- Motivation Now & Instant Inner Calm 2 Books in 1: Productivity & Persuasion Secrets with Simple Stress Management Strategies to Increase Effective Communication, ... & Calm (60 Minute Success Secrets Series)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.