Everything I Know
by Paul Jarvis
Kindle Edition: 146 pages
The last thing the world needs is another "get-rich-like-me," self-proclaimed expert on what it takes to work for yourself. Anti-guru Paul Jarvis has written Everything I Know as a no-rules guide through uncharted territory with stories based on his two decades of freelancing.
Instead of offering one-size-fits-all advice, Paul provides an infinitely flexible template for adventure. There is a better, more satisfying path out there, if you’re willing to take risks and explore new territory. This book provides practical ideas and questions to help you conquer fear, overcome inertia, embrace vulnerability, validate your plans and most importantly, launch them.
How and where you go next is entirely up to you.
“Paul Jarvis is a lively, talented and incredibly insightful writer.”
—Maccabee Montandon, Fast Company
“Paul Jarvis is the friend that every creative needs: friendly, whip-smart, & willing to give you a kick in the ass every now & then.”
—Sean Blanda, Adobe/99u
- From Stress to Stillness: Tools for Inner Peace
- Leverage Your Laziness: How to Do what you love, ALL THE TIME!
- Recovery of Your Self-Esteem - A Guide For Women
- Understand Alzheimer's: A First-Time Caregiver's Plan to Understand & Prepare for Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Skinny Thinking: Five Revolutionary Steps to Permanently Heal Your Relationship With Food, Weight, and Your Body
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.