Live More With Less: The Gift of Minimalism: Simplify, Declutter and Get Organized
by Karen Alexander, Teresa Baker
Kindle Edition: 131 pages
Are you ready to simplify and declutter?
If you have been searching for a way to simplify, organize and embrace a minimalist style of living then you need to know how to get there. You need the right mindset, training and tools to get the job done, just like anything in life. You didn’t learn how to ride a bike without someone teaching you the basics...
Live More With Less: The Art of Minimalism is the 21st Century Guide to Simplify, Get Organized, and rid yourself of Clutter once and for all.
Have you thought about how to simplify, but you didn’t know where to begin? Perhaps you've tried to get organized but can never stick with your plan and soon everything is out of control again. Inside you’ll discover that with the right skills, you can accomplish just about anything.
This book is designed to work with your lifestyle and what makes you happy. The authors don't try to tell you do do some unrealistic activities to get rid of your clutter. They will help you makes decisions about what is important to you and how to get what you want.
If you think that maintaining an organized and minimalist life is hard, this book will change your mind. You should have no reason after reading this book to not know how to embrace minimalism, simplify, declutter and get an organized home and life.
Here is what Karen covers in this book.
• The benefits of minimalism and if it's right for you.
• How to develop new habits.
• How to stop procrastinating and get motivated.
• Skills to help you make decisions.
• Organizing and decorating tips for rooms in your house.
• How to get more time to do the things you love.
• Save money.
• Reduce stress and get your life in balance.
You will be able to get past all of the obstacles that have been stopping you from getting rid of clutter and getting organized in the past. It's time you got the skills you need to help you make this an easy process and a lifelong skill,
- Flawed but Faithful Finding Meaning in our Faults.
- 15 Practical Solutions To Everyday Problems Volume 2
- Your Best Year Yet: 7 simple ways to shift your thinking and take charge of your life
- Cooking with Home Canned Foods (Frugal Living Academy)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.