23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
by S.J. Scott
Kindle Edition: 114 pages
LEARN:: How to Stop Procrastinating and Forever Eliminate Your Lazy Habits
Do you struggle with completing projects or specific tasks? We'd all like to get things done and become more productive. But what often happens is we put off important tasks and let them slip through the cracks. The end result? We get overwhelmed by the amount of things to do. In other words, "procrastination" causes you to feel stressed when you're not completing tasks in a systematic manner.
The solution is simple: Develop an "anti-procrastination mindset" where you take action on a daily basis and NEVER get overwhelmed by your to-do list.
RIGHT NOW:: Develop "Anti-Procrastination Habits" to Get Immediate Results
It’s not that hard to stop procrastinating. Really, all you have to do is form the same habits used by countless successful people and make them part of your routine. While these people often have the same fears and limitations as you, they're able to take consistent action because they’ve trained themselves to do so.
In the book "23 Anti-Procrastination Habits", you will discover a catalog of ideas to help you overcome procrastination on a daily basis. Whereas many books provide a simple list of tips, you’ll learn why a specific strategy works, what limiting belief it eliminates and how it can be immediately applied to your life. In short, you will learn the root causes of your procrastination and how to overcome them.
DOWNLOAD:: 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits - How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
"23 Anti-Procrastination Habits" contains a step-by-step blueprint of how to identify and conquer those lazy feelings. You will learn how to:
- Single-handle your way to overcoming the overwhelm. (APH #8)
- Identify what's REALLY important in your life and then happily ignore everthing else. (APH #1)
- Say "NO" to pointless tasks without angering your boss, friends or loved ones. (APH #11)
- Start your day by completing your most important projects. (APH #13)
- Take action on a task -- even when you're not in the mood to do it. (APH #17)
- Break down VERY challenging projects into an easy-to-follow blueprint. (APH #5)
- Organize your life so you're not buried in paperwork or your to-do list. (APH #4)
- Complete daily tasks, quickly and easily with a simple time-management technique. (APH #15)
- Get motivated when you don't feel like working on a goal. (APH #20)
You don't have to be controlled by procrastination. You can overcome it by forming a few habits that spur you into taking action.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and stop your procrastinating ways today.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple - 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career Goals
- The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance.
- 70 Healthy Habits - How to Eat Better, Feel Great, Get More Energy and Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Declutter Your Inbox: 9 Proven Steps to Eliminate Email Overload
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.