It's NEVER Too Late And You're NEVER Too Old: 50 People Who Found Success After 50
by Vic Johnson
Kindle Edition: 137 pages
Publisher: Laurenzana Press
“It’s never too late to be who you might have been.”
~ George Eliot, 19th Century English novelist
One of the biggest hurdles people over 50 have to overcome is the mindset about their age. There’s an old cliché of “age ain’t nothin’ but a number.” But as we all know, getting older does have certain obstacles such as dwindling health, limited income, and the end of long-time careers followed by “now what in the heck do I do?”
Yes, age is the number of candles on a birthday cake, and a stark reality of things to come. But getting older isn’t…
…a deal breaker.
…a reason you can’t start a business or any other new venture.
…a limit on success.
…a valid excuse for inaction.
…a valid excuse to give up on your dreams.
Here are 50 people who overcame the very same things you are facing right now. Let them show you the way to outrageous success and happiness regardless of your age or circumstances.
- Clean Eating - The Benefits of an Eat Clean Diet
- You Become What You Think About: How Your Mind Creates The World You Live In
- Pride and Honour - The Battle for Saxony
- Persistence & Perseverance: Dance Until It Rains
- Exclusive Memory Learning Blueprint: The Secret Technique To Improve Your Memory
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.