Createspace and Kindle Self-Publishing Masterclass - The Step-by-Step Author's Guide to Writing, Publishing and Marketing Your Books on Amazon
by Rick Smith
Kindle Edition: 237 pages
Make 2014 the Year YOU Write & Publish YOUR First Book!
"Probably the Most Complete New Author Guide on the Market Today"
Hundreds of books have been written about Self-Publishing, so what makes this one special? Well, maybe you’re Writing and Publishing for the first time, or maybe you’ve done the hard part and you need to know how to get your Masterpiece out there and into the hands of a real audience? Whatever the case, you’re looking for results otherwise you’ll probably waste a lot of time, and come away disappointed and disillusioned. You need a System.
Step-By-Step - Amazon's Paperback and E-Book Publishing Systems Explained
In CreateSpace and Kindle Self-Publishing Masterclass, top-selling independent author Rick Smith demonstrates a logical, step-by-step system which new Authors can use to succeed. This book will fast-track you through the Jungle!
Writing, Publishing, and Marketing Your Books
Here you'll find the truth about what to write and how to get it finished. You'll learn the 16 Golden Rules for Successful Amazon Authors. You'll be shown the important things that must be done correctly, and the other stuff which just slows you down.
In fact, everything you'll need to take your book to market.
Marketing 101 for New Independent Authors
You’ll also discover the right moves to achieve commercial success for your book;
As you follow these step-by-step instructions you'll quickly learn everything you need to know in order to start a new career as an Independent Self-Published Author. Along the way, you'll acquire a few Secret Weapons that could propel your book to it's Category's Top-Row, where every author wants to be and every potential buyer can see you. Publishing your first book is the ride of your life; get it right first time!
Rick Smith's last three books are Top-5 in their Categories on both amazon.com and amazon.co.uk, and one has been at No.1 for three successive months in the UK! Find out here how it's done.
Click on “Look Inside” to Find Out Much More!
- Self Publishing Tips For Kindle and CreateSpace Authors - The Quick Reference Guide to Writing, Publishing and Mar (Bestseller Tactics Book 5)
- Create It With CreateSpace
- Writing a Kindle Book a Week
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Paintings, Drawings, and Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.