The 10 Habits of Highly Successful Women
by Glynnis MacNicol, Rachel Sklar
Kindle Edition: 223 pages
Publisher: Amazon Publishing
The 10 Habits of Highly Successful Women is a collection of essays revealing the secret career habits and hard-won wisdom of a diverse group of accomplished women, selected by Rachel Sklar and Glynnis MacNicol, co-founders of TheLi.st, the well-known network dedicated to elevating professional women.
Perhaps no group has experienced more upheaval in the last few decades than working women. In this series, each woman explores the one key habit or lesson that has made the difference in forging her career and attaining professional success.
Whether it’s CNN personality Sally Kohn’s exploration of emotional correctness or What Not To Wear's Stacy London on the wear and tear of our aspirational “Culture of Extraordinary”; why millennial Nisha Chittal won't tell you her age and what Cindy Gallop learned about sex while dating men half hers; how lessons from waitressing led Jenna Wortham to The New York Times or how Paula Froelich perfected the art of the “controlled burn” to start over after the end of a dream career—these essays uncover the challenges and delights of chasing, and finding, success in work and life as a professional woman.
This book was initially released in episodes as a Kindle Serial. All episodes are now available for immediate download as a complete book.
- The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- Creating Personal Presence: Look, Talk, Think, and Act Like a Leader (BK Life)
- Nice Girls Just Don't Get It: 99 Ways to Win the Respect You Deserve, the Success You've Earned, and the Life You Want
- Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman: What Men Know About Success that Women Need to Learn
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.