Make Your Book Work Harder: How To Use Multiple Platforms To Make More Money (Writing Skills 3)
by Nancy Hendrickson, Michelle Campbell-Scott
Kindle Edition: 196 pages
Publisher: Green Pony Press, Inc.
Why you need to get your book on multiple platforms
While you may think that the entire world is on a single book-buying platform, nothing could be further from the truth. As eReaders and eReading Apps proliferate, so do book-selling services and sites. If you're selling your book on a single platform you're missing at least 40% of the digital reading audience. This book was written for authors of fiction and non-fiction who want to expand their reach and increase their income.
Created by two experienced authors, Make Your Book Work Harder walks readers through the maze of book-selling platforms, including some that are well-known and others that may never even be on your radar.
What you'll gain from reading this book
- step-by-step how-to for using multiple platforms
- how to maximize your promotional time
- how to minimize your promotional dollars
- where to find little-known publishing alternatives
- free sources for promoting your book
- time-saving social media services
- how to amp up your income by creating a book-related course
- our personal preferred vendors for outsourcing formatting and social media exposure
- how to increase your name recognition
- and much, much more
You've worked hard . . . now make your book do some of the heavy lifting!
We all know the time and energy involved in writing a book. That's why we feel that only selling on a single platform isn't leveraging the power of your book or the power of alternative publishing platforms. This book is the solution to the one-platform sales lag that every author sees over a period of time. Using our techniques you'll expose your book to new audiences who read books on multiple apps and services (including some that are subscription-based). Why settle for a single point-of-sales when you can reach most of the marketplace?
REVISED SPRING 2014 & BONUSES TOO
Want a behind-the-scenes look at how the authors promote their own books on Facebook? One of the free downloads for anyone who purchases this book is a guide to book promotion on Facebook that can cost pennies a day. The authors have also created a secret Facebook group for readers of this book only - a group where new additions to the book will be introduced first, so you'll get a head start on trying new techniques for making more sales.
Time to spread your wings?
There's never been a better time to spread your wings and get your books out into 100% of the book-buying marketplace. Click the BUY button and get going with new promotions and more sales starting right now.
- The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish, & Market Your Book
- How to Write & Sell Non-Fiction Books for Kindle (Writing Skills Book 1)
- How to Make a Living as a Writer
- Supercharge Your Kindle Sales: Simple Strategies to Boost Organic Traffic on Amazon, Sell More Books, and Blow Up Your Author Mailing List (Book Marketing for Authors 2)
- How to Write, Format, Publish and Promote your Book (Without Spending Any Money)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.