Make Your Book Work Harder: How To Use Multiple Platforms To Make More Money (Writing Skills 3)
by Nancy Hendrickson, Michelle Campbell-Scott
Kindle Edition: 196 pages
Publisher: Green Pony Press, Inc.
Why you need to get your book on multiple platforms
While you may think that the entire world is on a single book-buying platform, nothing could be further from the truth. As eReaders and eReading Apps proliferate, so do book-selling services and sites. If you're selling your book on a single platform you're missing at least 40% of the digital reading audience. This book was written for authors of fiction and non-fiction who want to expand their reach and increase their income.
Created by two experienced authors, Make Your Book Work Harder walks readers through the maze of book-selling platforms, including some that are well-known and others that may never even be on your radar.
What you'll gain from reading this book
- step-by-step how-to for using multiple platforms
- how to maximize your promotional time
- how to minimize your promotional dollars
- where to find little-known publishing alternatives
- free sources for promoting your book
- time-saving social media services
- how to amp up your income by creating a book-related course
- our personal preferred vendors for outsourcing formatting and social media exposure
- how to increase your name recognition
- and much, much more
You've worked hard . . . now make your book do some of the heavy lifting!
We all know the time and energy involved in writing a book. That's why we feel that only selling on a single platform isn't leveraging the power of your book or the power of alternative publishing platforms. This book is the solution to the one-platform sales lag that every author sees over a period of time. Using our techniques you'll expose your book to new audiences who read books on multiple apps and services (including some that are subscription-based). Why settle for a single point-of-sales when you can reach most of the marketplace?
REVISED SPRING 2014 & BONUSES TOO
Want a behind-the-scenes look at how the authors promote their own books on Facebook? One of the free downloads for anyone who purchases this book is a guide to book promotion on Facebook that can cost pennies a day. The authors have also created a secret Facebook group for readers of this book only - a group where new additions to the book will be introduced first, so you'll get a head start on trying new techniques for making more sales.
Time to spread your wings?
There's never been a better time to spread your wings and get your books out into 100% of the book-buying marketplace. Click the BUY button and get going with new promotions and more sales starting right now.
- Book Launch: How to Write, Market & Publish Your First Bestseller in Three Months or Less AND Use it to Start and Grow a Six Figure Business
- Blog Prompts: 101 Creative Topics that Attract Customers, Invite Discussion and Help You Create a Loyal Legion of Fans
- Write Short Kindle Books: A Self-Publishing Manifesto for Non-Fiction Authors (Indie Author Success Series Book 1)
- How to Write a Non-Fiction Kindle eBook in 15 Days: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Writing a Non-Fiction eBook that Sells!
- How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon.com - Book One and Two: Get More Sales - Get More Reviews!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.