QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014
by Bonnie Biafore
Kindle Edition: 816 pages
Publisher: Pogue Press
How can you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster? Simple. With this Missing Manual, you’re in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process. That’s why this book is the Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Quickly set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Learn new features. Get up to speed on the Bank Feed Center, Income Tracker, and other improvements.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Find key info fast. Rely on QuickBooks’ Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
- Setting Up & Running QuickBooks 2014: The Accountant's Guide for Business Owners
- QuickBooks 2014 All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Running QuickBooks 2014 Premier Editions: The Only Definitive Guide to the Premier Editions
- QuickBooks 2014 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Full-Charge Bookkeeping, HOME STUDY COURSE EDITION, For the Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Bookkeeper
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.