Author Blueprint: Can Writing Best-Selling Books Be a Feasible Career Path? (epublsihing - How To Book 1)
by Dr. Treat Preston
Kindle Edition: 159 pages
ePublishing – Author Blueprint: Can Writing Best-Selling Books Be a Feasible Career Path? is a fantastically informative book that teaches its readers how to use ePublishing to its maximum potential. If you have ever considering writing as a career or maybe just to supplement your existing income then this book is a must read for you. It is all about self publishing and about getting a book published. Yes, you can now easily publish your own book. ePublishing is not just about writing books and selling them; ePublishing takes into consideration many facets of moving both books and products into the marketplace using proprietary techniques developed by ePubWealth.com, a worldwide publishing house. The book offers a series of programs designed to market just about anything and moves laterally into the marketplace with both massive and viral marketing techniques. The techniques described can be used for any product and service beyond “publish on demand,” self publishing and book publishing online. You have never even imagined marketing techniques like these so if you are an author or business owner, you need to read this book. Take your dream into the realm of reality. Start today; Dr. Preston can help you now!
- The Business of Writing for Children: An Award-Winning Author's Tips on Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them, or How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book for Kids (Kidwriting 1)
- Pictures on Kindle: Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Paintings, and Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Images So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's) (Kindle Tech 2)
- Createspace and Kindle Self-Publishing Masterclass - 2015 Second Edition: The Step-by-Step Author's Guide to Writing, Publishing and Marketing Your Books on Amazon
- From Word to Kindle: Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's) (Kindle Tech 1)
- Is $.99 the New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.