Quicken 2014 For Dummies: Wiley Plus/Web CT Stand-alone (Wiley Plus Products)
by Stephen L. Nelson
Kindle Edition: 424 pages
Publisher: For Dummies
The classic guide to the market-leading personal financesoftware returns, updated and revised throughout!
In the latest edition of this perennial bestseller, financialexpert Stephen Nelson shows you how to take control of yourfinances and get them in order quickly with Quicken 2014, thenumber one personal finance software on the market. Nelson providesyou with a helpful introduction to all the latest features andenhancements to Quicken and shares expert advice on managing yourbills; reconciling bank accounts online; recording credit card andother transactions; tracking investments, mortgages and otherassets and liabilities; and more.
- Walks you through installing and setting up Quicken,maintaining your financial information safely on a computer,setting a budget, and creating financial reports
- Highlights ways to save money for college or retirement,minimize taxes, and maintain detailed financial records
- Zeroes in on paying bills online; managing mutual funds,stocks, and bonds; and keeping track of loans and other debts
- Presents a fun and friendly approach to a topic that manypeople find intimidating or overwhelming
Whether you're a first-time Quicken customer or looking to takeadvantage of the latest updates the new version has to offer,Quicken 2014 For Dummies will help you get yourpersonal finances in order in no time!
- Quicken 2014 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
- Get Organized: How to Clean Up Your Messy Digital Life
- Windows 8.1 For Dummies
- Quicken 2015 For Dummies (Quicken for Dummies)
- Quicken 2013 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.