The Easy Way to Write a Novel That Sells
by Rob Parnell
Kindle Edition: 293 pages
Publisher: R&R Books Film Music
Rob Parnell, "the world's foremost writing guru" - and Kindle bestselling author, brings you the ultimate easy way to write a novel that sells. Even if you've never written a word of fiction before!
Just in time for National Novel Writing Month - November 2013 - here's a complete guide to planning, creating and writing a great full length novel in the shortest possible time.
Includes a 12 module Fiction 101 writing course to help you with the 'rules' of characterization, plotting, point of view, scene structure, novel templates and much more.
With step by step, no nonsense tips, techniques and simple strategies, this book will enable you to turn your most treasured dream - to write a novel that sells - into a reality.
You'll be able to turn on the tap to instant creativity.
You will gain the all important Author's Mindset!
You'll learn how to banish self doubt and lack of confidence.
You'll have access to all the tricks and skills of professional writers.
Best of all, whilst writing for no more than an hour or two a day, you'll be able to finish an entire novel - easily - in less than a month.
Most people - even some professional writers - think that writing a novel is hard. That it's something that requires dedication, talent and heaps of spare time.
Amateurs think it's something that only others can do. These are some of the most persistent myths that surround the writing process.
Rob Parnell's new book explodes those myths!
Based on information gleaned from twenty-five years of writing and working with hundreds of writers, artists, screenwriters, agents, producers, directors, managers and publishers, this book will take you on an exciting journey.
It's a frank, honest and thorough road map to success. You will learn how to write fast and well and easily - in fact, probably faster and better than you ever thought possible!
You Will Discover:
* How to acquire an author's mindset - easily, quickly and without effort.
* Writing Q.E.D - creating compelling fiction no-one can ignore!
* The trick to getting your reader to love your characters
* Revolutionary F.A.S.T. editing
* The Six Killer Rules for writing any fiction.
* The Ten Deadly Sins writers commit - so you don't have to!
* How to deal with procrastination and the dreaded writer's block.
* How to deal with distractions including family, friends and spouses!
* Learn the secret to boundless creativity
* All the tips, tools and techniques necessary for fast, faultless fiction!
* All this and much, much more!
These skills would likely take you years to learn. Why waste that valuable time?
It's all here!
Rob has been a writer all his life. He's passionate about writing. Ask any of his 100,000 students at www.easywaytowrite.com and they'll tell you. His aim is to help writers - no matter where they're at - to succeed.
Here's a secret:
Good fiction writing can be taught.
You don't need to be a genius, or hugely talented or even clever.
Good writing can be taught.
Have you ever been amazed by an author's success? Especially when their writing is average? There's a reason for it.
The truth is anyone, with the right guidance, can create compelling fiction. Anyone can write a brilliant novel. Yep. Even you.
Over the years, Rob has worked with thousands of writers, on all kinds of projects. The same excuses keep coming up.
* I don't have the time to write
* I can't get my head around this story - it's too hard
* I don't know where to start
* I'm not good enough
* I can't get this character right
* This plot doesn't work as well I thought it would
You've probably used a few of these yourself in the past.
The fact is all the above excuses are the result of wrong thinking. That's where The Easy Way to Write a Novel That Sells can help you most. It goes right to heart of writers' problems and deconstructs them from the inside out.
- The Easy Way to Write Thrillers That Sell
- The Art of Story: Writing Fiction That Sells (The Easy Way to Write)
- The Easy Way to Write Short Stories That Sell
- The Easy Way to Write Fantasy That Sells
- Elements of Story: Character, Agenda & Plot: How to Create Perfect Stories for the Modern Marketplace That Will Sell (The Easy Way to Write)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.