10 Gifts of Wisdom
by Sally Clarkson
Kindle Edition: 164 pages
Every parent wants their child to grow into a gracious and competent adult. Gratitude, perseverance, generosity; these are just a few of the social and spiritual skills children need to gain before they leave home. Yet few parents today have a clear vision for how to cultivate those traits in their children. What does it look like to form character? How can a mother train her child’s heart to be excellent and good? The 10 Gifts of Wisdom answers those questions. In these pages you will be inspired, instructed, and empowered to give your children the foundations they need in order to build a life of strength and meaning. This book presents ten gifts of character and wisdom that every parent can give their child before they leave home. A hands-on guide to character formation, 10 Gifts is crammed with practical suggestions, personal stories, and encouragement for moms in the thick of child training. But this is also a book of vision, offering moms the inspiration and comfort they need as they seek to form children with excellent characters, strong minds, and loving hearts.
- Own Your Life: Living with Deep Intention, Bold Faith, and Generous Love
- Caught Up in a Story: Fostering a Storyformed Life of Great Books & Imagination with Your Children
- Read for the Heart: Whole Books for WholeHearted Families
- The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children
- The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart of Eternity
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.