Hundred Percenters: Challenge Your Employees to Give It Their All, and They'll Give You Even More, Second Edition
by Mark Murphy
Kindle Edition: 225 pages
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!
The groundbreaking guide to inspiring 100% performance from employees--updated with expanded research findings
In this new edition of his guide to unleashing employees' full potential, Mark Murphy explains why true employee motivation is not achieved by focusing on making your people "happy." The most effective leaders are the ones who respect their people enough to push them to deliver real results--to become Hundred Percenters.
Basing its conclusions on a detailed study of more than 500,000 leaders and employees, Hundred Percenters, Second Edition, provides the tools and techniques--and the rationale behind them--to help you create an army of employees who don't just do their best—but who also deliver results.
PRAISE FOR THE FIRST EDITION OF HUNDRED PERCENTERS
"Provides the tools managers need to take 'average' employees and create a culture of accountable, fully engaged people. Managers will learn to recognize their leadership style and understand how they, too, can become Hundred Percenters." -- Laura Christiansen, Vice President Human Resources, VTech Communications, Inc.
"Heavily researched and loaded with tools and examples, this book shows you how to challenge your employees to achieve the kind of extraordinary results and innovations that every CEO dreams about. Every leader needs to read this book!" -- Ned Fitch, CEO, Kalahari Tea
"Murphy finds that most workplaces are brimming with untapped talent. Only it's suppressed by goal-setting that discourages big ideas and leaders who focus on happiness rather than greatness." -- Training magazine
- Hiring for Attitude: A Revolutionary Approach to Recruiting and Selecting People with Both Tremendous Skills and Superb Attitude
- Hard Goals : The Secret to Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- Exponential Organizations: Why new organizations are ten times better, faster, and cheaper than yours (and what to do about it)
- Why Motivating People Doesn't Work . . . and What Does: The New Science of Leading, Energizing, and Engaging
- BrainScripts for Sales Success: 21 Hidden Principles of Consumer Psychology for Winning New Customers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.