Defeat Your Lazy Habits Once And For All: How To Overcome Laziness And Procrastination (How To eBooks)
by Jeff Carter, How To eBooks
Kindle Edition: 26 pages
Publisher: How To eBooks
Learn How To Overcome Laziness And Procrastination
book contains proven steps and strategies on how to conquer laziness and
The fact is, almost
everybody had experienced gluing their bottoms on the couch all day doing
nothing. Everyone has experienced pushing a certain responsibility up to the
very last hour before acting on it (reminiscing on your student life?)
procrastination are part of all humanity. Most people will go through them and they
will happen time and again. There is no escape from laziness and
procrastination but to acknowledge and confront them. Don't be afraid, as this
book will guide you with quick and easy techniques to battle the tendencies of
- Why Do You Procrastinate
- How To Motivate Yourself
- Dealing With Perfectionism
- Dealing With Fear Of Failure
- Goal Setting
- Self-Imposed Deadlines
- Get Rid Of Distractions
- Get Your Family And Friends Involved
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!
Tags: procrastination, procrastination help, procrastination self help, lazy, stop procrastinating, habits, habits of mind, habits of health, habits book, habits kindle, habits for health, habits families, procrastination cure.
- Work On Your Work: 10 Simple Ideas On How To Work Smarter Not Harder (How To eBooks)
- Be The Best You: How To Be The Best You Can Be (How To eBooks)
- Motivation Psychology: Truth About Why Successful People Are So Motivated To Do What They Do (How To eBooks)
- Mental Health Principles: How To Increase Your Mental Toughness (How To eBooks)
- Time Management Systems: 3 Simple Time Management Systems For Busy People (How To eBooks)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.