Defeat Your Lazy Habits Once And For All: How To Overcome Laziness And Procrastination
by Jeff Carter
Kindle Edition: 27 pages
Learn How To Overcome Laziness And Procrastination Today
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to conquer laziness and procrastination.
The fact is, almost everybody had experienced gluing their bottoms on the couch all day doing nothing; everyone had experienced pushing a certain responsibility up to the very last hour before acting on it (reminiscing on your student life?)
Laziness and procrastination is part of all humanity. Most people will go through it and it will happen time and again. There is no escape from laziness and procrastination but to acknowledge and confront it. Don’t be afraid as this book will guide you quick and easy techniques to battle the tendencies of inaction.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Why Do You Procrastinate
- How To Motivate Yourself
- Dealing With Perfectionism
- Dealing With Fear Of Failure
- Goal Setting
- Self-Imposed Deadlines
- Get Rid Of Distractions
- Get Your Family And Friends Involved
- Much, much more!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only $2.99!
Tags: procrastination, procrastination help, procrastination self help, lazy, stop procrastinating, habits, habits of mind, habits of health, habits book, habits kindle, habits for health, habits familie, procrastination cure.
- Motivation Psychology: Truth About Why Successful People Are So Motivated To Do What They Do
- Time Management Systems: 3 Simple Time Management Systems For Busy People
- Work On Your Work: 10 Simple Ideas On How To Work Smarter Not Harder
- The Monkey King: A Superhero Tale of China (Ancient Fantasy Book 4)
- Self Confidence: NOW! Proven Strategies to Instantly Improve Your Self Confidence and Boost Your Self Esteem
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.