Work On Your Work: 10 Simple Ideas On How To Work Smarter Not Harder
by How To eBooks
Kindle Edition: 24 pages
Learn How To Work Smarter Not Harder
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to succeed in your career by working smarter and not harder. The workplace has become more competitive and hard work alone can no longer guarantee success. This book aims to help you learn the ten techniques on how you can become more productive at work without sacrificing your work-life balance.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- How to organize your life
- How to create efficient work habits
- How to take care of your mind and body
- Much, much more!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only $2.99!
Tags: Work kindle, effective work, business skill, quality management, social work, work on your work, work ideas, work improvement, simple work, smart work, time management, work habits, personal development kindle, how to work smarter, effcient work habits, hard and smart work, work satisfaction, work life balance, task planing, work, job improvment, work improvment, job, accomplish more in your job.
- Defeat Your Lazy Habits Once And For All: How To Overcome Laziness And Procrastination
- Time Management Systems: 3 Simple Time Management Systems For Busy People
- How to Work Smarter, Not Harder:101 Strategies to Make the Most of Your Working Hours and Become More Efficient and Productive (Business Matters Book 24)
- Motivation Psychology: Truth About Why Successful People Are So Motivated To Do What They Do
- My Life & 1,000 Houses: 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.