Sell Your Book With An Ecourse
by Jeanette S. Cates
Kindle Edition: 68 pages
Don't get lost in the crowd. Set your book apart with an ecourse. FREE Ecourse provides model for you.
As an author you want your non-fiction book to stand out from your competition. One way to do that is to go beyond your book with an ecourse.
An ecourse is a course delivered via email. While often used to sell products, your ecourse is going to educate them. You will create your ecourse to help your readers
- Expand learning on your topic
- Consume your information
- Take action on what they learn
- or any combination of these outcomes.
You have a head start for creating an ecourse because you already have the content. It's just a matter of creating your outline, then setting it up to be delivered automatically on your behalf. That's exactly what you'll learn to do in Sell Your Book With An Ecourse.
Included with this book is an Action Ecourse that illustrates the concepts and walks you through the process. In addition you'll receive step-by-step procedures as well as video-based instructions. The planning and implementation for this ecourse and supporting materials are illustrated in a case study included in the book.
- Teach Online: Develop Your First Online Course
- Teach Online: Design Your First Online Course
- Membership Site Plan: Your First Steps To Passive Income (One Hour Guides Book 2)
- Write an eBook in 14 Days
- Teach Online: Deliver Your First Online Course
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.