Transformed by Writing
by Robert Hammond
Kindle Edition: 224 pages
Publisher: New Way Press
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ~Maya Angelou
Have you ever wanted to write a book or screenplay that changes people’s lives? Do you want to leave a legacy behind for your friends and family? What’s your story?
Transformed by Writing: How to Change Your Life and Change the World with the Power of Story unleashes the healing power of storytelling. Author Robert Hammond reveals his personal journey of recovery and transformation using creative writing as a therapeutic tool to assist in overcoming addiction and self-destructive behavior. Providing practical tips and advice for people who want to become published authors so they can shine their light in the world, Hammond offers a clear blueprint for writing your book and adapting your stories to film and television.
• Your book roadmap – how to overcome procrastination and get your book done in record time.
• Seven secrets of transformational writing – how to connect with readers on the deepest levels.
• Writing and recovery – how storytelling can facilitate the healing process, save lives, and make the world a better place.
Here’s what others are saying:
“Robert, you are one of my heroes. Your story completely resonates with me, and you are “a light” that shines very, very bright, and I think you’re going to help thousands and thousands, if not millions of people who have gone through what you have or worse.” ~ Philippe Shock Matthews, radio host
“A great true story…about a guy who spiraled down to the absolute bottom and clawed his way back up and is now an author, a successful writer and professor.” ~Nick Digilio, host WGN Radio Chicago
- Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
- Show or Tell? A Powerful Lesson on a Crucial Writing Skill
- Write Short Kindle Books: A Self-Publishing Manifesto for Non-Fiction Authors (Indie Author Success Series Book 1)
- Become An Idea Machine: Because Ideas Are The Currency Of The 21st Century
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.