Leadership: How to Become a Leader that People Will Follow (Leadership Books Series)
by William Wyatt
Kindle Edition: 37 pages
Stop following! It's time for you to lead
Today only, get this 1# Amazon bestseller for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
You are about to discover how to become a solid, influential, inspiring leader. Whatever you do in life, you have to communicate and deal with other people. The fact is that the amount of success you achieve both in your workplace and social life is determined by your ability to lead and manage people, making sure things get done in a fast, efficient way.
My goal is simple. I will help you develop your leadership skills so that you can easily get your ideas across and positively impact other people's lives. Together, we will go to the roots of persuasion and influence and transform that knoweldge into an simple step by step guide that will forever change the way you lead and are perceived by others. So let's go for it!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn When You Download You Copy Today
- How to become a leader that people will follow
- Why you are meant to become a leader
- What attributes people look for in a leader
- The 4 marks of effective leaders
- Proven strategies to become an incredible leader
- Much, much more!
The contents of this book are easily worth over $5, but for a limited time you can download "Leadership - How to Become a Leader that People Will Follow" for a special discounted price of only $2.99
To order your copy, click the BUY button and download it right now!
Tags: Leadership, Leadership Books, Leadership Skills, Leadership and Self Deception, Steve Jobs: Ten Lessons in Leadership, Management, Management and Leadership, Business Books, Communication, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Communication, Soft Skills, People Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Persuasion, Persuasion Skills, Influence, Influencer, Emotional Intelligence, How to Win Friends and Influence People, Carnegie, Dale Carnegie, Jack Canfield, Tony Robbins, Anthony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Robert Kiyosaki, Oprah, Zig Ziglar, Stephen Covey, Steve Pavlina, Donald Trump, Eckhart Tolle, Les Brown
- Team Building: How to Build & Manage Teams That Will Get Things Done (Team Building, Team Management, Project Management, Leadership Book Series)
- Communication Skills: The Ultimate Guide To Improve Your Communication Skills And Get Your Ideas Across (Communication Skills, Social Skills, Soft Skills, ... Skills, Leadership, Emotional Intelligence)
- Leadership: How to Lead Effectively, Efficiently, and Vocally in a Way People Will Follow! Second Edition - Expanded and Updated! (Leadership, How to Lead, Leadership Qualities Book 1)
- Emotional Intelligence: Quick Guide to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence and Start Applying It Today (Communication Skills, Soft Skills, Interpersonal ... People Skills, Leadership Books Series)
- The 30-Day Leadership Management Course
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.