Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
by S.J. Scott
Kindle Edition: 102 pages
LEARN:: How to Forever Eliminate Writer's Block and Write THOUSANDS of Words a Day
Do you struggle to write every day? Many people dream of becoming a successful author, but can't *find* the time to write. The truth is this: Great writers don't have more time than you do. They make time to write. Not only do they make time, they also follow specific routines that help them avoid writer's block altogether.
By developing the "writing habit" you'll have the confidence to sit down in front of a computer every day, knowing the words will come.
YOUR GOAL:: Write 2,000 Words a Day -- Every Day!
One of the key factors to effectively developing ANY habit is choosing a specific, measurable goal. So if you want to become a prolific writer, then you'll need to choose a specific word count for each day. While I *suggest* 2,000 words as a goal, you can pick any number that fits in with your busy schedule. You might choose 500 or 1,000 words a day. Or, you might have more time than I do (or write faster than I do) and choose to write 3,000 or 10,000 words each day. The important thing is to establish a daily word count goal and then stick to it.
In "Writing Habit Mastery" you'll learn how to incorporate writing into your daily routine. What you'll get is a strategy and list of tools that will help you develop a sustainable writing habit and demolish writer's block.
DOWNLOAD:: Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
"Writing Habit Mastery" contains a step-by-step blueprint of habits and routines you can use to develop this routine.
Inside this guide you'll learn how to:
- Establish the PERFECT writing routine and environment
- Find the time to write--even if you have a full-time job
- Minimize distractions and interruptions
- Crank out PUBLISHED works on a consistent basis
- Create an energized state where you're ready to write
- Make money from your completed books or screenplays
- Follow a simple seven-step process that prevents writer's block
You can write thousands of words every day. All you need is a strategy to develop this habit.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now and forever eliminate writer's block.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes or Less
- Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
- Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.