Career Counseling: Finding a career that fits you
by Daniel Transon
Kindle Edition: 9 pages
Are you trying to find your dream job?
Are you finished with college or close to and you still have not decided what you want to do?
Choosing your career is a very complicated decision. It is a decision that you have to either stick with the rest of your life, or you can choose a new career but that takes years and years. College is almost a requirement for every career in this day and age. I had been looking for a career for several years before I found one. When I found it, I hated it, and I had to start over. The second time around I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I want to share my wisdom with you so that you don't have to quit your career and start over as I did. I want you to be happy from the start.
What you'll learn inside:
- What careers are growing
- What careers to avoid
- Why choosing a career is so important
- Tips to choosing the correct career the first time around
- And much, MUCH more!
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll up and BUY NOW!
- Fatigue to Fantastic: A guide to fighting fatigue
- Parallel Bible: Do Parallel Universes Exist?
- Live Long and Prosper: Tips to living a long and healthy life
- Marine Biology for Dummies: The Best Marine Biology Colleges
- Life Beyond Earth: Do Aliens Exist?, Do UFOs exist?, What else is out there?
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.