Minimalist Parenting: How You Can Raise Responsible, Calm, Respectful Children
by Sandy Richmond
Kindle Edition: 34 pages
Publisher: Sandy Richmond
Get your copy and bonus report today!
Minimalist parenting is about raising responsible, calm, respectful children without complicating the process. It's about striving to get rid of all the unnecessary things in our lives so that we can focus more on the things that really matter. Children are our future. Let's remember where the focus should be.
• What minimalist parenting is and isn't (it's not what you think)
• what the minimalist parenting approach is to handling a variety of common parenting situations (it doesn't have to be complicated)
• 4 minimalist themes to guide you (you're almost guaranteed success using these)
• tips to help you get started on the minimalist approach
• a bonus tip for getting rid of stuff
In the Bonus Report you'll receive additional tips for dealing with negative behavior, road trips, food dislikes, household chores, and more.
So scroll up and grab your copy of Minimalist Parenting: How You Can Raise Responsible, Calm, Respectful Children
- 10 Gifts of Wisdom
- Escaping Career Prison: Three Keys to Breaking Free and Finding Work You Love
- It's Not Monday's Fault: Discover How To Break-Free From The 9-5 And Create Your Own Personal Freedom (Make Money Online Book 1)
- Personal Development Classics: 21 Amazing Books To Build Success Habits & Transform Your Life (Personal MBA Series)
- How to Build Up Your Child Instead of Repairing Your Teenager: 25 Secrets You Wish Your Parents Knew Before They Raised You
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.