Feng Shui 101: A beginner's guide to Feng Shui
by Greg Howard
Kindle Edition: 11 pages
Do you want to redesign your house?
Would you like your house to be more comforting had have better energy?
Feng Shui is a practice that has taken place for thousands of years. It is proven to improve the energy and well-being of your home and all inside. Why would you want it any other way? The decor is beautiful, the flow of the home is magnificent, and the well-being is something that everyone desires. If learning how to Feng Shui your home, office, or any other location is holding you back; you have come to the right place.
What you'll learn inside:
- What Feng Shui means
- A brief history of Feng Shui
- What Feng Shui provides
- How to practice Feng Shui in your life.
- And much, MUCH more!
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll up and BUY NOW!
- Feng Shui that Makes Sense: Easy Ways to Create a Home that FEELS as Good as it Looks
- Feng Shui Secrets Exposed - 8 Mansions Feng Shui By Joel Chue (Mind Body Spirit Classics)
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room
- Feng Shui For Beginners: How To Awaken Feng Shui Powers In Your Home and Life (2nd Edition)
- Easy Crochet Patterns - Cute & Affordable Crochet Patterns for Beginners (Step By Step How To Crochet Guide With Pictures)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.