Feng Shui 101: A beginner's guide to Feng Shui
by Greg Howard
Kindle Edition: 11 pages
Do you want to redesign your house?
Would you like your house to be more comforting had have better energy?
Feng Shui is a practice that has taken place for thousands of years. It is proven to improve the energy and well-being of your home and all inside. Why would you want it any other way? The decor is beautiful, the flow of the home is magnificent, and the well-being is something that everyone desires. If learning how to Feng Shui your home, office, or any other location is holding you back; you have come to the right place.
What you'll learn inside:
- What Feng Shui means
- A brief history of Feng Shui
- What Feng Shui provides
- How to practice Feng Shui in your life.
- And much, MUCH more!
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll up and BUY NOW!
- Aromatherapy And Essential Oils: How To Use Essential Oils To Rejuvenate Your Skin, Improve Your Hair, And Relax Your Body and Mind
- Feng Shui Secrets Exposed - 8 Mansions Feng Shui By Joel Chue (Mind Body Spirit Classics)
- Natural Green Cleaning: How To Organize, Clean, And Keep Your Home Spotless Without Toxic Cleaners
- Smart Soapmaking: The Simple Guide to Making Traditional Handmade Soap Quickly, Safely, and Reliably, or How to Make Luxurious Handcrafted Soaps from Scratch for Family, Friends, and Yourself
- Meditation: 30 Days of Meditation - Fun Techniques for Beginners (Relaxation)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.