Feng Shui 101: A beginner's guide to Feng Shui
by Greg Howard
Kindle Edition: 11 pages
Do you want to redesign your house?
Would you like your house to be more comforting had have better energy?
Feng Shui is a practice that has taken place for thousands of years. It is proven to improve the energy and well-being of your home and all inside. Why would you want it any other way? The decor is beautiful, the flow of the home is magnificent, and the well-being is something that everyone desires. If learning how to Feng Shui your home, office, or any other location is holding you back; you have come to the right place.
What you'll learn inside:
- What Feng Shui means
- A brief history of Feng Shui
- What Feng Shui provides
- How to practice Feng Shui in your life.
- And much, MUCH more!
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll up and BUY NOW!
- Feng Shui that Makes Sense: Easy Ways to Create a Home that FEELS as Good as it Looks
- Homemade Fabric Softener - An Easy to Follow Guide for creating your own High Quality Fabric Softener to Save Tons!
- Telekinesis: A Beginner's Step-By-Step Guide To Developing Telekinesis (Psychokinesis)
- The Secret: How to Use the Law of Attraction to Become Successful
- Practical Paleo for Beginners: A 30 Day Healthy Meal Plan to help you Get Started on the Paleo Diet
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.