Feng Shui 101: A beginner's guide to Feng Shui
by Greg Howard
Kindle Edition: 11 pages
Do you want to redesign your house?
Would you like your house to be more comforting had have better energy?
Feng Shui is a practice that has taken place for thousands of years. It is proven to improve the energy and well-being of your home and all inside. Why would you want it any other way? The decor is beautiful, the flow of the home is magnificent, and the well-being is something that everyone desires. If learning how to Feng Shui your home, office, or any other location is holding you back; you have come to the right place.
What you'll learn inside:
- What Feng Shui means
- A brief history of Feng Shui
- What Feng Shui provides
- How to practice Feng Shui in your life.
- And much, MUCH more!
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll up and BUY NOW!
- Homemade Fabric Softener - An Easy to Follow Guide for creating your own High Quality Fabric Softener to Save Tons!
- Telekinesis: A Beginner's Step-By-Step Guide To Developing Telekinesis (Psychokinesis)
- Practical Paleo for Beginners: A 30 Day Healthy Meal Plan to help you Get Started on the Paleo Diet
- Homemade Laundry Detergent: The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide For Making Your Own Laundry Detergent With Ease And At A Fraction Of The Cost
- The iPad: A Beginner's Guide to Mastering and Harnessing the Hidden Secrets of the iPad
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.