Market Like a Mofo: How to Sell More Copies of Your Badass Book (Badass Writing 4)
by Lisa Creech Bledsoe, Sonja Foust
Kindle Edition: 77 pages
So you've got the writing thing down. You know how to publish. But how the hell do you market this damn thing? That's why we wrote Market Like a Mofo: How to Sell More Copies of Your Badass Book. We're throwing down four levels of marketing plan for you, from let-it-all-hang-out Bare-Ass Nekkid Marketing to totally committed, toothbrush-at-his-place and shared-laundry-duties Move-in Marketing. Plus, you can choose from some extra smartypants tactics and a big buffet list of everything we've got. Once you're done reading this, you'll be marketing like a regular whip-wielding mofo.
- Vampires and Tantric Sex: How to Publish Your Book Like a Bona Fide Badass (Badass Writing 3)
- Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book (Badass Writing 1)
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
- Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer (Badass Writing Book 2)
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success) (The Smarter Artist Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.