Market Like a Mofo: How to Sell More Copies of Your Badass Book (Badass Writing 4)
by Lisa Creech Bledsoe, Sonja Foust
Kindle Edition: 77 pages
So you've got the writing thing down. You know how to publish. But how the hell do you market this damn thing? That's why we wrote Market Like a Mofo: How to Sell More Copies of Your Badass Book. We're throwing down four levels of marketing plan for you, from let-it-all-hang-out Bare-Ass Nekkid Marketing to totally committed, toothbrush-at-his-place and shared-laundry-duties Move-in Marketing. Plus, you can choose from some extra smartypants tactics and a big buffet list of everything we've got. Once you're done reading this, you'll be marketing like a regular whip-wielding mofo.
- Vampires and Tantric Sex: How to Publish Your Book Like a Bona Fide Badass (Badass Writing 3)
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
- Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book (Badass Writing 1)
- Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer (Badass Writing Book 2)
- Author Publicity Pack: Resources to Help You Take Your Book Marketing To The Next Level (Book Marketing Success 5)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.