Write an eBook in 14 Days
by Terry Heath
Kindle Edition: 47 pages
You're About to Learn a Writing Secret So Controversial Your English Teacher Probably Refused to Tell You
Many books claim you can write an ebook quickly, but this one actually shows you how. Others just say to spend X number of days writing, and they wish you luck, but this book teaches you a method of writing that can actually make it happen. You'll learn a way to lay out what you have to say that makes writing an ebook as easy as connecting the dots.
Some readers have bought copies for their high school and college students to teach them how to write essays and research papers!
Ebook publishing has been a mainstay of Internet Marketing for years. If it’s given away to build an email list or in the hopes of going viral and driving traffic to your website, or even if it’s sold as a stand-alone information product, ebooks have proven their worth time and time again.
Now with the explosive growth of Kindle, electronic publishing has created even more opportunities to write an ebook that sells hundreds or even thousands of copies.
However, it takes time to write an ebook, at least to write a quality ebook, time the average person either doesn’t have or doesn’t want to spend.
As a college English teacher, each year I show hundreds of Freshman composition students a method for writing their essays and research papers quickly, efficiently, and with strong organization.
With so much need for an efficient way to write an ebook for Kindle publishing or for Internet Marketing, it made sense to compile what I teach into a simple and effective method for writing an ebook faster than you have ever imagined. With this training at your disposal, you can finally complete that ebook you’ve dreamed about.
If you know something about a topic, or are willing to do your own research and learn about that topic, then this is a technique that will teach you to produce a strong ebook on a topic that people will actually buy.
- You’ll learn the structure you need to produce a clear, concise, readable, and profitable ebook, and you’ll be able to write it faster than you ever dreamed possible.
- You won't create a separate outline and then write your ebook. Instead, you'll do the writing and be creating an outline at the same time.
- Forget about writer's block or not knowing where to start. With this method, building your ebook becomes so natural and organic that it won't even feel like "writing."
This writing method is based on a building block that has been around for generations, but it isn’t without controversy. As I mentioned earlier, some English teachers refuse to teach this method, and they mean well, but they’re leaving you to struggle needlessly without it.
In fact, this same organization technique could be used to write anything from a short article or blog post to a book of any length.
Maybe your ebook won’t win a Pulitzer Prize, but maybe that doesn’t matter. You’ll have a good solid product out there that you can sell and stand behind, and isn’t that worth something?
Since the proof is in the pudding, the book you’re about to read was written using the exact method it teaches!
I’m not going to give you a bunch of hype. This method works. If you want the ebook idea that’s been bouncing around in your head to finally get written and start making you some money, then scroll up to the top of this page and click the "buy" button right now!
- Sell Your Book With An Ecourse
- How to Create $1600 per Month Niche Websites for Passive Income
- EBook Millionaire: Your Complete Guide to Making Money Selling EBooks-FAST!
- Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
- Is $.99 the New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.