QuickBooks Pro with Enhanced Payroll 2014 [Old Version]
List Price: $429.95
Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2014 with Payroll Enhanced 2014
- Value Pack - Two products in one box
- Organize your business finances all in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Pay employees and file taxes in 3 easy steps from within QuickBooks
- 1 year prepaid Enhanced Payroll subscription (includes 1 employee – easily add more1)
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee2
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet3
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses, and more
Organize Everything in One Place and Save Time on Everyday Tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax, and Sales Reports in One Click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business activities with Company Snapshot
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.3
- See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Create unlimited paychecks
- Just enter hours and approve salaries
- Get instant paycheck calculations
- Print paychecks instantly
- Use free direct deposit5
- Calculates federal and state payroll taxes
- Click to pay taxes electronically6
- Automatically fills in the latest federal and state tax forms for you
- Click to file federal and state tax forms electronically6,7
- Unlimited payroll runs
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more1 (nominal fees apply)
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Get instant W-2s at year end8
- Free support from payroll experts (phone, chat or online)9
- Works within QuickBooks—no double entry
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions*
Intuit Enhanced Payroll 2014
Paychecks in Three Easy Steps
Pay Payroll Taxes
File Payroll Tax Forms
Additional Features & Benefits
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook contacts requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync )
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2008
Enhanced Payroll Minimum System Requirements
- Internet access
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 or newer, or Enterprise Solutions 12.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release
- Valid credit/debit card on file for processing payroll
Note: Not compatible with QuickBooks Online editions or QuickBooks for Mac. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
*General disclosures: Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), valid credit/debit card for processing payroll, and QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 or newer, or Enterprise Solutions 12.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (800) 624-2106 to cancel your payroll subscription. Note that you must activate this payroll subscription within 60 days of purchase or by May 31, 2015, whichever comes first. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
1. Includes paying 1 employee; $2 per employee, per month for each additional employee. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
2. If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact Intuit within 60 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (excludes employees and other connected services fees).
3. Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
4. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
5. Direct deposit to W-2s employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors.
6. E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features
7. All available state tax forms are listed at www.payroll.com/support
8. Active subscription required or additional fees may apply. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS.
9. Payroll phone support is available Monday-Friday 6 am-6 pm Pacific Time. For more info, see www.payroll.com/support. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone call to one hour and to limit each contact to one incident. Inquiries are limited to the following QuickBooks payroll areas: installation, upgrade, assistance, and basic functionality. Fees apply for QuickBooks Pro support.
10. QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year. Online Simple Start: One user only. Product upgrade required for multi-user access.
QuickBooks Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
- TurboTax Business Fed + Efile 2013 [Old Version]
- TurboTax Business 2014 Fed + Fed Efile Tax Software
- QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
- TurboTax Home and Business Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.