QuickBooks Accountant 2014 [Old Version]
List Price: $499.95
Intuit QuickBooks Accountant 2014
- Designed for professionals supporting multiple QuickBooks clients
- Get instant access to all QuickBooks editions in one software package1
- Save time by working in different company files at the same time
- Write-off hundreds of invoices instead of one at a time
- Enter 100+ bills or invoices on one screen, or bring transactions from Excel in seconds
New to QuickBooks?
Find and Fix Client Errors Faster
- Write-off hundreds of invoices instead of one at a time
- Reclassify transactions in batch instead of individually
- Easily compare prior account balances with current account balances
Includes Fully Functioning Copies of 2013 QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Premier Industry Editions1
- Open and work in your clients’ files without changing the original file format
- Answer questions with confidence by seeing the same screens as your clients
- Save money using one master copy of QuickBooks for all your client needs
Work in Two Company Files at the Same Time to Boost Efficiency2
- Quickly and easily enter inter-company transactions
- No need to close one QuickBooks file in order to open a second QuickBooks file
Email Journal Entries from QuickBooks so Clients can Import with Just a Click3
- Email entries directly from QuickBooks—no PDFs or print outs needed
- Clients simply "click" to import the entries automatically from an email attachment2
- Eliminates messy file transfers for youand simplifies accounting work for your clients-- no need to send back an Accountant's copy
Streamline Workflow by Entering Transactions in Batch
- Increase efficiency by entering transactions in batches on a single screen
- Copy and paste transactions from Excel to help save hours of typing and reduce errors
- Customize the screen to show the columns you need, in the order you choose
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.3
- See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Track sales rep performance. Easily run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook contacts requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync )
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
- Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Statement Writer requires Excel 2007 or 2010 (inc 64 bit)
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
|Features and Benefits|
|Calendar View: Easily view invoices, billing and tasks coming due or past due||x||x|
|Lead Center: Follow up on new leads and easily import existing leads||x||x|
|Batched Time Sheets: Create time sheets for multiple employees||x||x|
|Document Center: Attach and store important documents in the QuickBooks Document Center for easy reference and tax time preparation, plus store locally on your hard drive||x||x|
|Condense: Manage QuickBooks files more easily by reducing file size||x||x|
|Batched Invoicing for Time and Expenses: Invoice multiple clients for time and expenses in one batch||x|
|Inventory Center: Easily find and manage inventory tasks||x|
|Unique Tools to Support Multiple QuickBooks Clients|
|Enter 100+ bills or invoices on one screen, or bring transactions into QuickBooks by pasting from Excel||x||x|
|Client Data Review: Find and fix client errors faster with 8 powerful tools||x|
|Multi-Instance: Save time by working in two company files at the same time||x|
|Accountant Copy: Work on your client's file, while they do too||x|
|Toggle: Collaborate easily with your clients--get instant access to all QuickBooks Editions in one software package||x|
|Send General Journal Entries: E-mail journal entries to clients directly from QuickBooks||x|
|Accountant Center: Quickly access your favorite tools||x|
|Period Copy: Create a time-bound copy of your clients' QuickBooks files||x|
|Powerful Write-Up and Financial Reporting Tools|
|QuickBooks Statement Writer Create and customize advanced financial statements6||x||x|
|Fixed Asset Manager: Full-featured tool calculates depreciation||x|
|Working Trial Balance: View beginning balances, current period transactions, period adjustments and ending balances for any time frame||x|
1. Toggle feature allows you to access QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Industry Editions 2014. Does not allow access to QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Online Edition
2. Multi-Instance available only in QuickBooks Accountant 2011, and QuickBooks Accountant Enterprise 11.0 forward. Does not allow the same QuickBooks file to open concurrently, must be two different QuickBooks files. Some restrictions apply in either the first instance, second instance or both instances; see www.accountant.intuit.com/mi for a list of restrictions.
3. Send General Journal Entry feature is available in QuickBooks Accountant 2013 and forward and the client must use QuickBooks 2013 or newer version to import the journal entry.
4. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
5. 30 consecutive days of support are included with the purchase of QuickBooks Accountant 2014 from date of purchase. Offer valid 90 days from software purchase; U.S. only. Standard support is available 24x7. U.S-based support available Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm, Pacific Time. Hours are subject to occasional downtime.
6. Requires Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 (includes 64-bit).
- QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014
- Acrobat XI Standard Win [Download]
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
- Setting Up & Running QuickBooks 2014: The Accountant's Guide for Business Owners
- The Intentional Accountant: Your Roadmap For Building a Next Generation Accounting Firm
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.