QuickBooks Premier 2014 [Old Version]
from Intuit, Inc.
Publisher: Intuit, Inc.
List Price: $399.95
Your Price: $359.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Intuit QuickBooks Premier 2014
- Organize your business finances all in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Drill down into the data you need with industry-specific reports and tools
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- View in product tutorials to learn how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
- 60 day money-back guarantee2
Organize Everything in One Place and Save Time on Everyday Tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks2
- Manage inventory, set reorder points and create purchase orders
- Document and track change orders
- Track time and expenses
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax, and Sales Reports in One Click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- See at a glance customer purchase history and payment status
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.3
- See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook contacts requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync )
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2008
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
|Easy to Get Started|
|Get started fast with guided setup||x||x|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts, and more1||x||x|
|Save Time on Everyday Tasks|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing, and scheduled tasks with Calendar View||x||x|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and expenses||x||x|
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||x||x|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers||x||x|
|Allows more than one user at a time4||Up to 3, each sold separately||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Create estimates and turn them into invoices in one click||x||x|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks5||x||x|
|Track inventory, set re-order points, create purchase orders||x||x|
|Get the Important Information You Need|
|Get financial, sales, and tax reports in one click||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot||x||x|
|View and manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker||x||x|
|Tools Tailored to Your Industry|
|Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports||x|
|Create sales orders and track backorders||x|
|Track costs for assembled products and inventory||x|
|Set product/service prices by customer type||x|
|Set billing rates by employee and service type3||x|
1. Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
2. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
3. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
4. QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
5. Billing Rate Levels only available in Premier Professional Services, Contractor and Accountant Editions. Not available in Pro Edition, Premier Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail.
QuickBooks Premier supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
- QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014
- Running QuickBooks 2014 Premier Editions: The Only Definitive Guide to the Premier Editions
- QuickBooks 2014 For Dummies
- QuickBooks Pro 2014 [Old Version]
- Setting Up & Running QuickBooks 2014: The Accountant’s Guide for Business Owners
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.