QuickBooks Premier Contractor 2014
from Intuit, Inc.
Publisher: Intuit, Inc.
List Price: $399.95
Your Price: $282.68
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
QuickBooks Premier Contractor Edition 2014
- Offers general contractors, subcontractors, and specialty trades an easy set of accounting and estimating tools:
Track change orders, bill clients by job phase and run cost to complete job reports; gain greater insight with contractor specific reports; stay on top of your cash flow using the Job Costing Center
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Tailored to Your Business
- Document and track change orders
- Instantly turn estimates into invoices and POs; bill clients by job phase
- Invoice multiple customers at once with Batch Invoicing
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- View in-product tutorials to learn how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
- 60 day money-back guarantee2
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get One-Click Financial, Tax and Sales Reports
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports tailored to your industry
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- See key customer information all in one place
- View income and expense trends over time
Stay on Top of Job Costs
- Create estimates and change orders
- Identify expenses that have not been assigned to a job
- Assign expenses to the right job
- Use the Job Costing Center to help you see which jobs are most and least profitable, above or below cost estimates and nearing completion
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.3
- See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook contacts requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync )
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2008
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
|Easy to Get Started|
|Get started fast with guided setup||x||x|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts, and more1||x||x|
|Save Time on Everyday Tasks|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing, and scheduled tasks with Calendar View||x||x|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and expenses||x||x|
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||x||x|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers||x||x|
|Allows more than one user at a time4||Up to 3, each sold separately||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Create estimates and turn them into invoices in one click||x||x|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks3||x||x|
|Track inventory, set re-order points, create purchase orders||x||x|
|Get the Important Information You Need|
|Get financial, sales, and tax reports in one click||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot||x||x|
|View and manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker||x||x|
|Tools Tailored to Your Industry|
|Document and track change orders||x|
|Track subcontractor general liability||x|
|Progressively bill clients by job phase||x|
|Run Cost to Complete job reporting||x|
|Analyze profitability of jobs in the Job Costing Center||x|
|Assign different billing rates for different types of employees5||x|
|Track job costs as you pay suppliers, subcontractors and employees||x|
1. Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
2. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
3. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
4. QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
5. Billing Rate Levels only available in Premier Professional Services, Contractor and Accountant Editions. Not available in Pro Edition, Premier Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail.
QuickBooks Premier supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
- QuickBooks 2014 For Dummies
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2014
- QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014
- Markup & Profit: A Contractor's Guide, Revisited
- Running a Successful Construction Company (For Pros, by Pros)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.