QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit 2014 [Old Version]
from Intuit, Inc.
Publisher: Intuit, Inc.
List Price: $399.95
Intuit QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit 2014
- Organize your business finances all in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Accounting tools for religious organizations, charities & more: Use industry-specific tools to track donations and pledgees; manage program budgets, expenses, and bill payments; create donation and thank you letters; gain deeper insights and demonstrate financial accountability with non-profit specific reports
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Tailored to Your Organization
- Track donations and pledges
- Create reports for your Board of Directors
- See program budget status in an instant with key reports
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- View in-product tutorials to learn how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
- 60 day money-back guarantee2
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax and Sales Reports in One Click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports tailored to your industry
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- See key donor information all in one place
- View income and expense trends over time
Manage Donors and Contributions
- Reach out to donors with professional-looking designs and your logo4
- Record donations with just a few clicks
- Identify biggest donors with tailored reporting
Track Your Balance Sheet by Class
- For organizations who have several funds or need to manage multiple events, you can track the data separately within a single, easy-to-access report
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.3
- See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Track sales rep performance. Easily run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook contacts requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync )
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
- Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2008
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
|Easy to Get Started|
|Get started fast with guided setup||x||x|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts & more1||x||x|
|Save Time on Everyday Tasks|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing, and scheduled tasks with Calendar View||x||x|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and expenses||x||x|
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||x||x|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers||x||x|
|Allows more than one user at a time5||Up to 3, each sold separately||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks4||x||x|
|Get the Important Information You Need|
|Get financial, sales & tax reports in one click||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your organization with Company Snapshot||x||x|
|View and manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker||x||x|
|Tools Tailored to Your Industry|
|Get customized reports on donors and contributions in one click||x|
|Demonstrate financial accountability to your board with the Statement of Income and Expense||x|
|Access all the data in one report to complete your 990 form||x|
|Monitor program funding with budges versus actual reporting||x|
|Identify key donors with the Donor Contribution Summary||x|
|Track balance sheet by class||x|
|Use sample file, menus, and chart of accounts tailored for nonprofits||x|
1. Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
2. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
3. Forms customization sold separately.
4. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
5. QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
- QuickBooks for Churches and Other Religious Organizations (The Accountant Beside You)
- Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits: 2nd Edition: The Only Comprehensive Guide for Nonprofits Using QuickBooks
- Nonprofit Bookkeeping and Accounting For Dummies
- Using QuickBooks for Nonprofit Organizations, Associations and Clubs (The Accountant Beside You)
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2014 [Old Version]
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.