Getting to 50/50: How Working Parents Can Have It All
by Sharon Meers, Joanna Strober
Kindle Edition: 349 pages
Publisher: Viva Editions
After interviewing hundreds of parents and employers, surveying more than a thousand working mothers, and combing through the latest government and social science research, the authors have discovered that kids, husbands, and wives all reap huge benefits when couples commit to share equally as breadwinners and caregivers. Mothers work without guilt, fathers bond with their kids, and children blossom with the attention of two involved parents.
The starting point? An attitude shift that puts you on the road to 50/50plus the positive step-by-step advice in this book.
From baby boot camp” for new dads to exactly what to say when negotiating a leave with the boss, this savvy book offers fresh ideas to today’s families offering encouragement, hope, and confidence to any woman who has ever questioned her choices regarding work and family.
- Secrets of Longevity: Dr. Mao's 8-Week Program: Simple Steps That Add Years to Your Life
- Mindfulness Made Simple: An Introduction to Finding Calm Through Mindfulness & Meditation
- Better Each Day: 365 Expert Tips for a Healthier, Happier You
- How do you Know? (Seeking Happily Ever After Series Book 1)
- The Practical Herbal Medicine Handbook: Your Quick Reference Guide to Healing Herbs & Remedies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.