No Mistakes Resumes: How to Write a Resume That Will Get You the Interview (No Mistakes Careers Book 1)
by Giacomo Giammatteo
Kindle Edition: 112 pages
Publisher: Inferno Publishing Company
Warning: Reading this book could get you a new job.
Keep your resume out of the trash!
- Discover the secrets to a perfect resume.
- Learn the 3 most important parts of a resume.
- Find out how to get the hiring manager's attention.
- Learn which sections of your resume can send it to the trash.
- Uncover the magnificence of the perfect cover letter.
˃˃˃ What you'll get out of No Mistakes Resumes.
If you’ve ever wondered why you didn’t get called for an interview when you knew you fit the job--this book explains why.
What makes me qualified to write this book?
I’ve been a headhunter for more than 30 years, and I have evaluated, screened, and edited a gazillion resumes. I know a gazillion sounds like a lot, and maybe it wasn’t quite that many, but it was a lot of resumes.
I see people make the same mistakes over and over again--mistakes that keep them from being considered for the jobs they want. That’s why I wrote this book--to help people get the jobs they really want.
˃˃˃ No Mistakes Resumes. Change your life today!
˃˃˃ Danger! This book contains sarcasm, humor, and damn good information.
So what are you waiting for? Want to know how to get that interview? Get the No Mistakes Resumes book. (It’ll cost you about 2 cups of coffee.)
- No Mistakes Interviews: How To Get The Job You Want (No Mistakes Careers Book 2)
- Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them
- Dr. M's Seven-X Plan for Digestive Health: Acid Reflux, Ulcers, Hiatal Hernia, Probiotics, Leaky Gut, Gluten-free Gastroparesis, Constipation, Colitis, ... & more (Digestive wellness Book 1)
- Give Me a Break!: Beginning Meditation for Mindfulness, Stress Relief, and Anxiety Management
- 12 Steps to Career Freedom (Book #2) A Necessary Career Planning Guide for Prospering in Today's Job Market (Career Development Series)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.