Character Motto: A Writer's Tool for Creating 3-D Characters & Enhancing Plot, Setting & Conflict
by Susan Gable
Kindle Edition: 46 pages
It slices, it dices, it's a handy-dandy Swiss Army knife for your writer's toolbox!
If you're searching for a way to make your characters deeper, more engaging, and more multidimensional, search no more. Want to know how to move your plot forward, or make the setting of your story more relevant and richer? Then you need Character Motto.
In this fun, engaging book, award-winning author Susan Gable provides a simple, easy-to-follow explanation of how discovering and applying your characters' personal mottos (the core philosophy by which they live their lives) can help you create more vibrant characters and settings, figure out major plot points, and enhance the conflict in your books.
It's a must-have tool for every writer's toolbox.
- How To Diagnose Your Character: Using Psychology To Create an In-Depth Character
- Practical Emotional Structure: an easy to understand plain-English guide to emotional theory and the transformational character arc (Plain-English Writing Guides Book 1)
- HOW TO DEVELOP STORY TENSION: 13 Techniques plus the Five Minute Magic Trick Guaranteed to Keep Your Readers Turning Pages (Great Ways to Write Your Novel)
- Inciting Incident: How to Begin Your Story and Engage Audiences Right Away (Story Structure Essentials)
- Writing Subtext: How to craft subtext that develops characters, boosts suspense, and reinforces theme (Elizabeth Lyon on writing craft Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.