Character Motto: A Writer's Tool for Creating 3-D Characters & Enhancing Plot, Setting & Conflict
by Susan Gable
Kindle Edition: 46 pages
It slices, it dices, it's a handy-dandy Swiss Army knife for your writer's toolbox!
If you're searching for a way to make your characters deeper, more engaging, and more multidimensional, search no more. Want to know how to move your plot forward, or make the setting of your story more relevant and richer? Then you need Character Motto.
In this fun, engaging book, award-winning author Susan Gable provides a simple, easy-to-follow explanation of how discovering and applying your characters' personal mottos (the core philosophy by which they live their lives) can help you create more vibrant characters and settings, figure out major plot points, and enhance the conflict in your books.
It's a must-have tool for every writer's toolbox.
- How To Diagnose Your Character: Using Psychology To Create an In-Depth Character
- Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
- Strong Female Characters (Busy Writer's Guides)
- Writing With Emotion, Tension, and Conflict: Techniques for Crafting an Expressive and Compelling Novel
- Writing Subtext: How to craft subtext that develops characters, boosts suspense, and reinforces theme (Elizabeth Lyon on writing craft)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.