20 Tips for Etsy Success: Avoid Costly Mistakes and Boost Your Sales
by Deby Coles
Kindle Edition: 24 pages
Have you ever wondered if you could work at home and sell your Handmade Crafts online? Yes you can! 20 Tips for Etsy Success will show you how by pointing out the common pitfalls many new, and some long-standing sellers are making on Etsy. These simple mistakes drive away customers or have them leaving your shop before they've even often had a chance to see your products.
You may be new to Etsy, have just set up a shop and are waiting for your first sale. Or perhaps been up in business a while and are wishing you can do better. Maybe you have been selling on Etsy for a year or more and are looking to take your sales to the next level.
This guide can help you fine-tune your Etsy shop, and the products and experience you are offering to your customers and potential customers.
These easy but important principles apply to the huge online craft community at Etsy, but apply equally wherever you sell goods online, including Artfire, Ebay, your own website and more.
Bonus - includes bonus section on suggestions and formulas for how to price your goods for profit, sales and success, both retail and wholesale.
- Etsy Selling Success: Cash In On Your Creations
- Selling on Etsy: Turning Your Hobby Into a Profitable Business
- Etsy Empire: Proven Tactics for Your Etsy Business Success and Selling Crafts Online, Including Etsy SEO, Etsy Shop Building, Social Media for Etsy and Etsy Pricing Tips (Almost Free Money Book 6)
- How to Sell on Etsy With Pinterest - Selling on Etsy Made Ridiculously Easy
- Craft Business Power: 15 Days To A Profitable Online Craft Business
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.