Magic of Speech Evaluation: Gain World Class Public Speaking Experience by Evaluating Successful Speakers
by Andrii Sedniev
Kindle Edition: 104 pages
What if you could get more public speaking experience after 10 hours of reading a book than the majority of speakers get after 10 months of speaking from stage? After reading Magic of Speech Evaluation you will have acquired the experience of applying the most effective public speaking techniques used by 1000 of the world’s best speakers in various contexts. You will be able to clearly see what makes each speech effective and what can improve it even further. This ability will make you a more experienced speaker who can create a captivating speech from the first attempt.
Magic of Speech Evaluation contains numerous demonstrations of common mistakes that speakers make and effective applications of public speaking principles. After watching and evaluating 15 short speeches of successful speakers you will develop the ability to clearly see how to improve your own speeches. You will master 3 enormously powerful public speaking principles that are more effective than all other techniques combined. In addition, you will learn a highly effective evaluation system that will allow you to make other speakers successful. Reading this book might not make you a world-class speaker instantly, however it will definitely get you several steps closer to this goal.
- Magic of Impromptu Speaking: Create a Speech That Will Be Remembered for Years in Under 30 Seconds
- The World's Easiest Memory Method: How to remember everything the easy way (The memory improvement book that's different) (Self help methods that work 1)
- The Motivation Myth: the simple yet powerful key to unlock human potential and create inspired performance and achievement
- Magic of Public Speaking: A Complete System to Become a World Class Speaker
- How To Play Poker For Beginners - Killer instructions and strategies to win at poker - Special Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.