Big Data, Analytics, and the Future of Marketing & Sales
by McKinsey Chief Marketing & Sales Officer Forum
Kindle Edition with Audio/Video: 98 pages
Publisher: McKinsey & Company
Big Data is the biggest game-changing opportunity for marketing and sales since the Internet went mainstream almost 20 years ago. The data big bang has unleashed torrents of terabytes about everything from customer behaviors to weather patterns to demographic consumer shifts in emerging markets. This collection of articles, videos, interviews, and slideshares highlights the most important lessons for companies looking to turn data into above-market growth:
- Using analytics to identify valuable business opportunities from the data to drive decisions and improve marketing return on investment (MROI)
- Turning those insights into well-designed products and offers that delight customers
- Delivering those products and offers effectively to the marketplace.
The goldmine of data represents a pivot-point moment for marketing and sales leaders. Companies that inject big data and analytics into their operations show productivity rates and profitability that are 5 percent to 6 percent higher than those of their peers. That’s an advantage no company can afford to ignore.
- The Big Data Revolution
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- Predictive Analytics For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
- Business Intelligence in Plain Language: A practical guide to Data Mining and Business Analytics
- Big Data Demystified: How Big Data Is Changing The Way We Live, Love And Learn
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.