Self-Promotion Sucks (but it doesn't have to) (Entrepreneurship Sucks Book 2)
by Hungry Entrepreneurs, Jennie Mustafa-Julock, Annie Passanisi
Kindle Edition: 279 pages
The Most Comprehensive Guide to Polishing Your Brand, Solidifying Your Presence and Bragging Appropriately – Quite Possibly Ever (and it's only $4.99)!
There's a lot of unsavory junk we deal with as entrepreneurs and often times we find ourselves thinking, "This just SUCKS." Writing an eBook? Sucks. Self-Promotion? Sucks. Public Speaking? Sucks.
The suck stops here.
Inspired by the massive amount of brilliance in our Hungry Entrepreneurs tribe, we've created a collaborative eBook that provides a gargantuan of mouth-watering value to all entrepreneurs hoping to shorten the learning curves of all those pesky, sucky things.
With 40 different contributing authors, Self-Promotion Sucks tackles the tough topics that plague the entrepreneurial spirit. From crafting a plan of action to building a community around your brand, this eBook is a comprehensive guide to making Self-Promotion a whole helluva lot less painful.
The tips, tricks, and helpful hints provided in this beautiful beast of an eBook will guide you through the ups, downs, and inside-outs of Self-Promotion.
Written by a gaggle of geniuses who have been there/ done that, you can count on Self-Promotion Sucks (but it doesn't have to) to give your promotional efforts a swift (yet loving) kick in the pants.
We are proud to feature the following author/contributors:
Akira Morita, Amanda Abella, Amber Adams, Annie Passanisi, Barry Lewis Green, Brandy Morris, ChaChanna Simpson, Chris Schenk, Dana Sitar, Dave Ursillo, David Dye, Diana Antholis, El Edwards, Erin Muldoon Stetson, Ian Webster, Ji Eun (Jamie) Lee, Jasmine Patten, Jennie Mustafa-Julock, Kara Martin Snyder, Karyn Osinowo, Kent Gustavson, Kim Jennings, Lisa Landtroop, Lori Paquette, Luz Donahue, Mark Powers, Megan Atkinson, Michelle Shea Walker, Nick Conrad, Rhiannon Llewellyn, Sarah Arrow, Seth Perler, Sierra Dufault, Stephen Fisher, Stephen White, Susan Newman, Tami Evans, Tami Mathisen, Tess Strand, and Yolanda Facio under the editing eye of Kevin Whiteley.
For the redonkulously low price of $4.99, you'll:
- Prepare yourself and your brand for all the uncomfortable feelings that come allow with peddling your wares.
- Know when to take advice from others and what marketing noise to ignore.
- Polish your message and your mission for getting the exposure and eyeballs you so deserve.
- Promote your products and services without feeling like a sleazy used car salesman.
- Gain insight into the nitty, gritty of the Self-Promotion process and how to make your plan sustainable.
- Market and sell your genius live and in person, without wanting to puke.
- Create connections with your right audience, build your tribe, and collaborate with bigness.
- Discover the inner workings of your entrepreneurial brain and what is standing in your way.
- Get the skinny on precisely how and where to share your story for maximum impact.
- The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion
- eBooks Suck (but they don't have to) - The Most Comprehensive Guide to eBook Conception, Creation and Promotion Quite Possibly Ever (Entrepreneurship Sucks 1)
- How to Self-Promote without Being a Jerk
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.