Write: Why? Marketing for Writers
by Kenneth Atchity, Ridgely Goldsborough
Publisher: Story Merchant Books
Author of Write Time (A Writer's Time), Writing Treatments That Sell, How to Publish Your Novel Dr. Kenneth Atchity joins with internet marketing guru Ridgely Goldsborough to bring you this breakthrough program for expanding your reach as a free-lance writer through communicating your WHY? instead of your HOW?
Prospective clients want to know you share a common belief system, and care more about how you see your work for them than they do about your credentials!
Learn techniques here to project your inner motivation through the multiple networks available to you in today's world!
Rick Frishman, founder of Author 101, endorses the WHY? approach and writes the foreword to the book.
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
- Publish And Profit: A 5-Step System For Attracting Paying Coaching And Consulting Clients, Traffic And Leads, Product Sales and Speaking Engagements
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Awful Like Everyone Else's (New Self Publishing)
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets Book 1)
- E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.