Write: Why? Marketing for Writers
by Kenneth Atchity, Ridgely Goldsborough
Publisher: Story Merchant Books
Author of Write Time (A Writer's Time), Writing Treatments That Sell, How to Publish Your Novel Dr. Kenneth Atchity joins with internet marketing guru Ridgely Goldsborough to bring you this breakthrough program for expanding your reach as a free-lance writer through communicating your WHY? instead of your HOW?
Prospective clients want to know you share a common belief system, and care more about how you see your work for them than they do about your credentials!
Learn techniques here to project your inner motivation through the multiple networks available to you in today's world!
Rick Frishman, founder of Author 101, endorses the WHY? approach and writes the foreword to the book.
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Drawings, and Other Graphics, or Tips for Formatting Your Images So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
- The System: The Proven 3-Step Formula Anyone Can Learn to Get More Leads, Book More Appointments, and Make More Sales
- Write Your Way Out of the Rat Race...And Step Into a Career You Love
- Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips for Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.