Write: Why? Marketing for Writers
by Kenneth Atchity, Ridgely Goldsborough
Publisher: Story Merchant Books
Author of Write Time (A Writer's Time), Writing Treatments That Sell, How to Publish Your Novel Dr. Kenneth Atchity joins with internet marketing guru Ridgely Goldsborough to bring you this breakthrough program for expanding your reach as a free-lance writer through communicating your WHY? instead of your HOW?
Prospective clients want to know you share a common belief system, and care more about how you see your work for them than they do about your credentials!
Learn techniques here to project your inner motivation through the multiple networks available to you in today's world!
Rick Frishman, founder of Author 101, endorses the WHY? approach and writes the foreword to the book.
- Publish And Profit: A 5-Step System For Attracting Paying Coaching And Consulting Clients, Traffic And Leads, Product Sales and Speaking Engagements
- The 7 Day Startup: You Don't Learn Until You Launch
- It Is Done!: The Final Step To Instant Manifestations
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
- How To Podcast 2015: Four Simple Steps To Broadcast Your Message To The Entire Connected Planet ... Even If You Don't Know Where To Start
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.