WRITE EVERY DAY: How to Write Faster, and Write More (Rock Your Writing)
by Cathy Yardley
Kindle Edition: 92 pages
Publisher: Rock Your Writing
Do you want to write more novels?
Maybe you’re having trouble finding time to write in a busy, jam-packed week.
Maybe you’re exhausted when you do manage to carve out some time to write.
Or maybe, when you’ve got the time and energy, you either waste time and then wonder where the day went… or you face a blank page, unable to type “anything decent.”
Pinpoint what’s stopping you – and find real solutions.
WRITE EVERY DAY is specifically geared for fiction authors who are juggling busy home lives, work lives, and the new pressures to “build a platform” while simultaneously producing more books.
Instead of rote advice (i.e. “just get your butt in the chair and write”) it gives clear instructions for zeroing in on what’s really preventing you from writing, and then offers a selection of simple suggested solutions to carve out more time, get more focus, and gently dissolve writer’s block.
Similar to other books in the Rock Your Writing series, WRITE EVERY DAY takes a wealth of resource material and distills it down into one clear, helpful approach.
- Rock Your Revisions: A Simple System for Revising Your Novel (Rock Your Writing)
- Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel (Rock Your Writing)
- Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
- Writing in Overdrive: Write Faster, Write Freely, Write Brilliantly
- Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.