Always Eat Left Handed: 15 Surprisingly Simple Secrets Of Success
by Rohit Bhargava
Kindle Edition: 61 pages
Publisher: IdeaPress Publishing
Most advice is obvious, and often delivered by people who are hopelessly romantic about the power of their own mistakes. For example, here are the four most commonly shared themes that define dozens of the world's most popular and widely shared commencement speeches:
Make mistakes. Do what you love. Take risks. Never give up.
Sure, it's all pretty good advice - but what would you do differently tomorrow after you heard it? For anyone who has ever been frustrated with obvious or broad advice and wants something a little more … useful – this book will help. Here are just a few of the things you'll learn in this ebook:
- Why do leaders never eat cauliflower?
- Can wearing jeans really make you more successful?
- What does playing the cello have to do with Steve Jobs?
- How can interrupting often actually improve your conversations?
This book has the answers to those questions and more. Through 15 unexpected lessons and entertaining story-filled tips, readers will learn the new secrets of success – curated and shared by the best selling author of three books on how being more human is the ultimate competitive advantage in today's world.
Most of all, the tips in this book will change how think about your own success and give you CONCRETE lessons (3 actionable tips per chapter) on how to actually put the secrets to work in your own life.
#1 Best Selling Self Help > Happiness Kindle Book On Amazon
#1 Best Selling Business > Careers > Job Hunting On Amazon
Featured as Slideshare Presentation Of The Day (22,000+ Views)
- Likeonomics: The Unexpected Truth Behind Earning Trust, Influencing Behavior, and Inspiring Action
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind (The 99U Book Series)
- The 2013 Non-Obvious Trend Report: 15 Surprising New Trends Changing How We Buy, Sell or Believe Anything (The Non-Obvious Trend Report)
- Batman Eternal (2014- ) #1
- Human Accomplishment
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.