How to Write a Letter
Kindle Edition: 113 pages
Never be at a loss for words again. Learn to write a letter today.
This e-book will help you write just about any letter you need quickly and effectively. Featuring step-by-step instructions, easy-to-use examples, and five key words and five key phrases for any occasion, this guide will make you feel confident about your letter writing skills.
How to Write a Letter covers the mediums and methods of letter writing; digital communication and professionalism; and how to prepare, plan, and structure your letter. It also describes how to refine your letters with editing and proofreading.
The topics discussed in this letter writing handbook are meant to help you create purposeful, convincing letters and attain your goals by enhancing your communication skills. By following the guidelines this letter writing book presents, your letters—either physical or digital—are sure to be a success.
Whether you’re looking to write a thank-you note, a cover letter, an invitation, or a business e-mail, this comprehensive guide to letter writing will walk you through the steps of creating thoughtful communication. It even includes a bonus section with tips on words and phrases to help improve your writing. Letter writing made easy!
- How to Write Reference Letters: 35 Ready-to-Use Letters
- How to Say It, Third Edition: Choice Words, Phrases, Sentences, and Paragraphs for Every Situation
- How to Write Better: Improve your writing of letters, essays, stories, articles, papers and books using quick, easy and proven techniques
- Idioms in the News - 1,000 phrases, real examples
- The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.