People Skills For Business: Essential Tools to Improve Your Communication Skills and Relationships at Work.*FREE Guide on How to Deal With Difficult People*
by Melissa Contreras
Kindle Edition: 76 pages
Publisher: Chestnut Hill Writing
**FREE BONUS OFFER: For a Limited Time Download the "How to Handle Difficult People" Guide for Free! Details inside **
“This no-fluff guide is packed with effective tips I can use NOW to improve my relationships at work!”
Without the right social skills it's near impossible to run a successful company. With them, you can't help but succeed.
Are you able to negotiate with confidence? When a conflict breaks out in your business, do you know how to handle it? Do you feel confident when meeting new people and giving presentations?
People are more likely to do business with you if they like you
Are you shy at work? Do people tell you you just don't listen? Are you unable to handle difficult conversations? Do know how to manage difficult people? Are you unsure about the best negotiating tactics?
It's a fact: Building rapport and honing your communication skills can make you a better manager, team leader and business partner in the eyes of others.
You may think you are an effective problem solver, a critical-thinker and an all-around smart person, but, understand this: if your interpersonal skills are lacking, your business and your career will only go so far.
"People Skills for Business" offers a practical guide to improve the way you relate to others
In this short and straight-to-the point guide, Melissa Contreras - MBA and online entrepreneur - packs effective and actionable steps that you can take immediately to improve social skills.
What You Will Learn In This Book:
- How the right people skills can improve your bottom line
- 10 must-use techniques for mastering the secret of effective body language in business meetings
- The ultimate tool for establishing rapport and avoiding misunderstandings
- How to end a meeting correctly as an effective negotiation tactic
- How to tell a story to engage your audience
- 10 steps for being more assertive and getting what you want
- 12 ways to become an active listener to avoid misunderstandings and take more-informed decisions
- ...and more
Here's What Others Are Saying:
"This book is like having your own business coach."
"This book seems to have been tailor-made for my needs as I have been looking for effective ways of handling my internal customers."
"I find this SO helpful and I hope you continue to educate people on effective communication."
"Such an interesting approach to various situations, easy reading and helpful tips"
Check Out the Table of Contents to See More (Click the Cover to "Look Inside")
- 52 Laws of Presenting & Speaking in Public: How To Present & Speak With Impact: Tips & Guidelines (52 LAWS Series Book 1)
- HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK SMART:: 7 Ways YOU Can Develop Their Mind Power
- Delegation & Supervision (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- It's Not All About "Me": The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone
- Public Speaking: The Complete Bundle
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.