People Skills For Business: Winning Social Skills That Put You Ahead Of The Competition
by Melissa Contreras
Kindle Edition: 68 pages
How are your people skills? Are you able to negotiate a contract with confidence? When a conflict breaks out in your business, do you know what to do? Do you find yourself not making a good connection to others in your business?
Without the right people skills it's near impossible to run a successful company. With them, you can't help but succeed.
"Concise and to the point...so easy to read!"
"This book seems to have been tailor made to my needs as I have been looking for effective ways of handling my internal customers."
"I find this SO helpful and I hope you continue to educate people on effective communication."
What You Will Learn In This Book:
- Why having the right people skills can improve your bottom line
- 10 must-use techniques for mastering the secret of effective body language in business meetings
- The ultimate tool for establishing rapport and avoiding misunderstandings
- How to end a meeting correctly as an effective negotiation tactic
- How to tell a story to engage your audience
- 10 steps for being more assertive
- 12 ways to become an active listener and why this is important
- ...and more
In addition to learning about these topics in general, readers can delve into specific situations and better understand how to resolve typical business problems with better interpersonal skills and come away with specific techniques for improving their people skills in order to grow their business.
- Microbusiness Independence (Modern Simplicity)
- No Money Down Internet Business: How To Build a Successful Online Business Without Spending One Penny!
- The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance.
- It's Not All About "Me": The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone
- LinkedIn Secrets Revealed: 10 Secrets To Unlocking Your Complete Profile on LinkedIn.com (Similar To: LinkedIn Books, LinkedIn Success, LinkedIn Kindle, ... LinkedIn Influence, LinkedIn Careers)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.