People Skills For Business: Winning Social Skills That Put You Ahead Of The Competition
by Melissa Contreras
Kindle Edition: 78 pages
Without the right people skills it's near impossible to run a successful company. With them, you can't help but succeed.
How are your people skills? Are you able to negotiate a contract with confidence? When a conflict breaks out in your business, do you know what to do?
People are more likely to do business with you if they like you
It's a fact: Building rapport and honing your communication skills can make you a better manager, team leader and business partner in the eyes of others.
Do you need to improve your social skills?
Are you shy at work? Do people tell you you just don't listen? Are you unable to handle difficulat conversations? Do know how to manage difficult people? Are you unsure about the best negotiating tactics?
You may think you are an effective problem solver, a critical-thinker and an all-around smart person, but, understand this: if your interpersonal skills are lacking your business and your career will only go so far.
"People Skills for Business" offers a practical guide to improve the way you relate to others
In this short and straight-to-the point guide, Melissa Contreras - MBA and online entrepreneur -, packs effective and actionable tips that you can take NOW to improve your work relationships and business skills.
What You Will Learn In This Book:
- Why having the right people skills can improve your bottom line
- 10 must-use techniques for mastering the secret of effective body language in business meetings
- The ultimate tool for establishing rapport and avoiding misunderstandings
- How to end a meeting correctly as an effective negotiation tactic
- How to tell a story to engage your audience
- 10 steps for being more assertive
- 12 ways to become an active listener and why this is important
- ...and more
Here's What Others Are Saying
"This book is like having your own business coach."
"This book seems to have been tailor made to my needs as I have been looking for effective ways of handling my internal customers."
"I find this SO helpful and I hope you continue to educate people on effective communication."
"Such an interesting approach to various situations, easy reading and helpful tips"
Check Out the Table of Contents to See More (Click the Cover to "Look Inside")
This book will not only give you a good understanding of why these skills are important for your business, but also what to do NOW to master them.
- 52 Laws of Presenting & Speaking in Public: How To Present & Speak With Impact: Tips & Guidelines (52 LAWS Series)
- Delegation & Supervision (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- It's Not All About "Me": The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone
- Getting to Yes: Negotiation Skills & Strategies
- Public Speaking: The Complete Bundle
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.