How to Work for Yourself: 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog
by Bryan Cohen
Kindle Edition: 55 pages
Publisher: Bryan Cohen
One of the fastest paths to success is starting a new project like a business, blog, book or some other creative endeavor. Side projects can result in extra income, greater fulfillment and even a more enjoyable career. If you aren't creating something in your spare time, you aren't reaching your full potential.
Unfortunately, most people can't find the time, energy or correct life priorities to start and complete creative side projects. They keep putting off planning these projects, never finding out what they could have accomplished if they'd only created something.
Author Bryan Cohen is no stranger to creative productivity. He's earned more than $35,000 in the past few years from his side business, Build Creative Writing Ideas. His 30 books, all of which were written in the past few years, have sold more than 20,000 copies. He achieved this success through the life-enriching tips he learned by reading dozens of books, attending multiple conferences and through his own trial and error.
He's put in hundreds of hours of refining his creativity techniques so that you don't have to. By using Cohen's tips and tricks, you'll start planning your business, book, blog or course in the next few days with optimized time, renewed energy and an improved balance in your life.
For purchasing this concise 16,000-word book, you'll get an added bonus: 75% off access to Cohen's online video course on the education platform Udemy.
It's time to create your side project. Buy this book today!
- Gluten Free To Go: Healthy And Delicious Under 30 Minute Gluten Free Recipes For Losing Weight Fast (Gluten Free and Weight Loss Recipes)
- Power Habits: 50+ Habits That Will Help You to Get The Most Out of Life
- 925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World
- How to Write & Sell Non-Fiction Books for Kindle (Writing Skills Book 1)
- How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days - That Readers LOVE!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.