The Farmer's Market Seasonal Cookbook Cooking Fresh Food Fast While Eating Local and Staying Green
by Karen Pettine, Little Pearl
Kindle Edition: 95 pages
Publisher: Little Pearl Publishing
Discover why eating healthy meals made from fresh, local ingredients has never been more fun and easy! Join the thousands of Americans that are rediscovering why there is nothing better than purchasing fresh, local ingredients for home cooking.
Local farmer's markets are back and booming. Across the United States consumers are becoming more aware of the positive impact they can have on their local economies, the environment, and their overall health by shopping for food that has been grown right in their own backyard. What's better is that by shopping at farmer's markets you are ten times more likely to pack your bags with colorful fruits and veggies than you are when you shop the non-organic, processed aisles of many big-chain supermarkets.
The Farmer's Market Seasonal Cookbook takes you through all four seasons, showing you just how satisfying and simple farm-to-table cooking can be. With over 50 recipes that span every meal (including dessert!), you will be inspired to start making simple changes in how you shop and prepare food for your family.
Enjoy recipes like:
* Rainbow Chard and Basil Pasta
* Asparagus and Bacon Quiche
* Sweet Corn and Black Bean Tacos
* Nectarine Tartlets
* Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
* Orrechiette with Turnip Tops
* Mulled Apple Cider
* And so many more!
With The Farmer's Market Seasonal Cookbook as your guide, you will be ready to enjoy fabulous "farm-to-table" meals year-round! Get started cooking fresh food fast today!
- Simple Sourdough: Make Your Own Starter Without Store-Bought Yeast and Bake the Best Bread in the World With This Simplest of Recipes for Making Sourdough (or Sour Dough)
- The Healthy Lunch Box: Sandwich-free Secrets to Packing a Real Food Lunch
- Patio Planters: & Vertical Gardening - Designs & Wood Working Plans Volume 1
- Homemade Mommy Beauty Essentials: 35 DIY Beauty Recipes to Use Everyday
- 365 Days of Slow-Cooking
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.