How to write an outstanding CV
by Andrew Knowles
Kindle Edition: 81 pages
Publisher: Writecombination Publications
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that your CV is just a piece of paper or words on a computer screen. When it's in front of a recruiter, your CV is YOU.
Your CV needs to make a good first impression. It needs to come across as tidy, organised and professional.
An outstanding CV gives the recruiter the information they are looking for quickly and easily. It shows the recruiter what you can do by telling them what you have achieved in the past.
This book shows you how to write an outstanding CV, full of career achievements, that will make you stand out from the crowd. It also includes a chapter on the pros and cons of using a professional CV writer.
- LinkedIn Revealed: The Professional Network Your Career Can't Afford To Ignore & The 15 Steps For Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile
- People Skills For Business: Winning Social Skills That Put You Ahead Of The Competition
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets)
- 25 Money-Making Businesses You Can Start in Your Spare Time
- Stand Out: How 1% of Job Seekers Get Ahead of the Other 99% [Article]
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.