How to write an outstanding CV
by Andrew Knowles
Kindle Edition: 81 pages
Publisher: Writecombination Publications
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that your CV is just a piece of paper or words on a computer screen. When it's in front of a recruiter, your CV is YOU.
Your CV needs to make a good first impression. It needs to come across as tidy, organised and professional.
An outstanding CV gives the recruiter the information they are looking for quickly and easily. It shows the recruiter what you can do by telling them what you have achieved in the past.
This book shows you how to write an outstanding CV, full of career achievements, that will make you stand out from the crowd. It also includes a chapter on the pros and cons of using a professional CV writer.
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- The Fear Of Conflict Treatment: How To Overcome Your Fear Of Conflict And Express Yourself With Confidence For Life (Anger Management, Anxiety, Worry, ... Conflict Resolution, Conflict Management)
- Interview: A Quick Guide to Winning That Job! (Interviews)
- Big Data, Analytics, and the Future of Marketing & Sales
- 27 Best Free Internet Marketing Tools And Resources for Cheapskates (Online Business Ideas & Internet Marketing Tips for Cheapskates Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.