Effective Business Communication
Kindle Edition: 65 pages
Whether it’s a misunderstanding with your co-worker or a blunder with your boss, failure to communicate in the workplace can spell disaster for your career. Drawing on the advice of top business professionals like Jack Welch and Sheryl Sandberg, Effective Business Communication discusses the five fundamentals of good communication that can offset the common causes of failure.
This business writing book discusses each fundamental in detail, offering practical examples and advice on how to apply them in your daily life. As a bonus, each chapter includes tips on how to improve your business writing skills in the workplace.
Whether you’re a CEO or an entry-level employee just starting out your career, Effective Business Communication will help you quickly and easily improve your business writing.
- Productivity : Maximise Your Productivity, Increase Your Productivity and Achieve Success (100 Ways to Improve Your Productivity and Stop Procrastination)
- How to Beat Wall Street: Everything You Need To Make Money In The Markets: Plus! 20 Trading System Ideas
- How You Can Develop Your Business Writing Skills Almost Instantly: ... In Just 24 Hours! (Business Writing Communication, Business Writing Guide)
- Magic of Speech Evaluation: Gain World Class Public Speaking Experience by Evaluating Successful Speakers
- The Peak Interview - 3rd Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.