Vampires and Tantric Sex: How to Publish Your Book Like a Bona Fide Badass (Badass Writing 3)
by Lisa Creech Bledsoe, Sonja Foust
Kindle Edition: 73 pages
Vampires and Tantric Sex: How to Publish Your Book Like a Bona Fide Badass is a follow-up to our first book on writing, and will teach you how to publish the book that you brought into being… and why you should never, ever call your book your “baby.” Also it has vampires, because we wanted to cash in on that Edward/Buffy/Lincoln thing.
You’ll learn exactly how to proceed if you want to publish in print with a large traditional press, a small boutique press, or online on your own or with big, well-paying clients. We’ll explain the specific timelines for each kind of publishing, and we’ll help you figure out exactly what kind of publishing is the right fit for you.
- Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book (Badass Writing 1)
- Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer (Badass Writing Book 2)
- Market Like a Mofo: How to Sell More Copies of Your Badass Book (Badass Writing 4)
- A Novel Idea: Learn How to Write a Novel in Under 60 Minutes (Writing With Excellence)
- 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.