The Art Of The Minimalist Budget: How To Cut Your Spending In Half, Save More, And Get More Enjoyment Out Of LIfe
by Ben Night
Kindle Edition: 54 pages
Conventional wisdom would dictate that the more we consume, achieve, and collect, the happier we become. This backwards thinking has been drilled into our brains since we were children. We were sold the American dream that we should all have a nice house and a car, and that self-worth
and satisfaction come from purchases. But this has only led to record anxiety and depression.
Learn how you can cut your bills and expenses by as much as $10,000 using the tips and strategies that minimalists use to budget. Learn how you can allocate this money towards retirement or how you can spend you savings and start to live as if you are already retired. Watch the chains, such as bills, evaporate around you as you become spiritually and financially free. Download now and learn how to break free from consumerism and change your life.
- Live More With Less: The Gift of Minimalism: Simplify, Declutter and Get Organized
- How to Organize Your Life to Maximize Your Day: Effective Time Management Tips and Ideas to Simplify Your Life
- ORGANIZE!: The Secrets to a Spotless Life
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life
- Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family: Includes So Many Innovative Strategies You Won't Have to Cut Coupons
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.