Recipes for Kids: 51 Fun and Creative Dishes
by Michael Holtby
Kindle Edition: 45 pages
Simple, Fun Recipes that the whole family can enjoy!
Cooking with you children can be one of the most enjoyable and rewarding activities that you can do as a parent. However, sometimes it’s difficult to find recipes that are “kid-friendly”. Nothing is worse than trying to bond with your children through cooking, only to discover the recipes are way too complicated for cooking with your kids. They can get bored easily and if the directions are too complicated, they may get overwhelmed – not the goal we are going for!
That is where this book comes in. These 51 recipes are easy for kids, fun for the whole family, and taste pretty darn good, too! They are simple, with fun names, easy ingredients, and clear step-by-step instructions.
We hope you’ll find them to be a great way to connect with your kids, to share some quality time together in the kitchen, get creative as a family, to help teach cooking techniques and healthy eating, and to create some of those life-long memories that you all will cherish for years to come!
So grab your kids, let them pick a new recipe to try, and have some fun!
- Over 170 Slow Cooker Recipes - Delicious and Simple
- 41 Easy Chicken Recipes For Your Slow Cooker - Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes To Try Today (Easy Dinner Recipes - The Chicken Slow cooker Recipes Collection)
- Easy Smoothies & Desserts - Step by Step Recipe Picture Cookbook
- Plancha: 150 Great Recipes for Spanish-Style Grilling
- Cuban Cooking: 80+ Recipes
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.