Copywriting For The Rest Of Us (Marketing For The Rest Of Us)
by Mike Shreeve
Kindle Edition: 80 pages
Publisher: TOLD YOU SO PUBLISHING
PLEASE NOTE: You DON'T need a Kindle to buy this. Available for immediate reading with your Amazon virtual cloud reader.
A Book That Actually Teaches You How To Write Sales Letters?
Knowing how to string together sentences that will have your prospects begging to buy your product or service isn't just a skill reserved for the highly trained copy "gurus" - YOU CAN WRITE COPY TOO!
In this, the second book in the Marketing For The Rest Of Series, you will be taken through a step-by-step process on how to craft your very own high converting sales page without the need of hiring an expensive copywriter.
Copywriting doesn't have to be hard. It is a craft, and as such there are certain tools and formulas that you can use on a regular basis to create both long copy and short copy that will have your prospect eating out of your hand!
Copywriting For The Rest Of Us is about walking you through the exact template that Mike Shreeve uses every time he is hired to create a sales page that converts and makes his client money.
Join Mike Shreeve as he takes you by the hand and turns beginning copywriters into sales page creating experts!
- Copywriter's Crib Sheet - 40 Proven and Tested Copywriting Secrets You can use in Your Ads Today and See Results in Your Bank Account Tomorrow
- 70 SECRETS REVEALED: How To Write Content That Converts 600% More (Conversion Rate Optimization & Marketing Books)
- How to Write Seductive Web Copy: An Easy Guide to Picking Up More Customers
- Crypto Copywriting Secrets - How to create profitable sales letters fast - even if you can't write your way out of a paper bag now
- The Copywriter's Handbook, Third Edition: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.